***The unofficial HaPPY thread**

1111213141517»

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I am happy to be in from the cold!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I am happy :) A new year to see what blessings will arrive! :) :-h
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    bam
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Just wondering if anyone is Happy right now...
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Im happy at the moment :D
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    lazloblue said:

I am very happy! \:D/
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    PJ_Soul said:

lazloblue said:

Thanks Goodness!! I was getting worried.
    \m/
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2014
    lazloblue said:

PJ_Soul said:

lazloblue said:

\m/
    Well yesterday was "BLUE MONDAY"!! There is this day of the year that is supposed to be the most miserable and depressing day of the year for the most people possible. I think they worked it out mathematically by comparing hours of daylight, huge Christmas bills coming in, when people start bailing on their new year resolutions, etc, and mathematically calculated the least happy day of the year, lol. And Blue Monday was yesterday! So of course it seems miserable around here! The good news is that it can only get better from here! <:-P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_monday_(date)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    edited January 2014
    PJ_Soul said:

lazloblue said:

PJ_Soul said:

lazloblue said:

\m/
    Well yesterday was "BLUE MONDAY"!! There is this day of the year that is supposed to be the most miserable and depressing day of the year for the most people possible. I think they worked it out mathematically by comparing hours of daylight, huge Christmas bills coming in, when people start bailing on their new year resolutions, etc, and mathematically calculated the least happy day of the year, lol. And Blue Monday was yesterday! So of course it seems miserable around here! The good news is that it can only get better from here!
    I used to drink something called a Blue Monday, after a few of those I would officially be happy!! I did notice yesterday that the days are getting longer, we have about an extra hour of light in the evenings. This too makes me smile!!
    Post edited by wasa1971 on