I don't like this new message board

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    wow this is rouuuuugh
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    as tiny as the font is, i can some how read it without my readers now. weird.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Whoever designed this piece of shit forum, and signed off on it, needs to be fired!
    How difficult would it have been to ask the fans what changes/upgrades they would like to see before going and screwing everything up?
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • PJ_Soul said:

Believe it or not, this is supposed to be facepalm guy: #-o

Just save this URL and use it instead. http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/chat/img/emoticons/facepalm.gif
    image He's a little slower on the draw I think, and fuzzy around the edges, but still better than Mr. Ibumpedmyhead. I can't live without facepalm guy. :P

=)) Okay this is the only new smiley I like and he is very appropriate here because Mr. Ibumpedmyhead has me rolling. That is the best description I have ever seen -- hilarious!! I miss facepalm guy, and shifty, and eyeroll, and corn.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Well, I can finally put ion my 2 cents worth and this new format sucks!!! Same complaints as everyone else on here and I also had to change my username in order to log on ?!?!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I've also lost my photo.... !!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    I want a partial refund. THIS isnt what I paid for or would have paid for back in June.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    I'm personally not a fan of the white, darker backgrounds are easier on the eyes (for me anyway).

I remember one of the older pj forums allowed us to change the color, don't see that option here, I'll keep looking :)
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Yeah ... I'm not getting used to ... It sucks, why change?
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    how do you delete a post?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339

It's not possible. And after an hour has passed, you cannot even edit it anymore.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120

It's not possible. And after an hour has passed, you cannot even edit it anymore.
    Say WHAT? This is Pitiful.....and what this is worse one must pay to see this crap.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    I hope once the weekend is over, 10c looks at the multiple threads with similar complaints and many constructive suggestions and either fixes the problems or changes it back. We are customers and we are not happy with this change. It really would be sad if people stopped coming here. It's become something I enjoy. :-<
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • I hope once the weekend is over, 10c looks at the multiple threads with similar complaints and many constructive suggestions and either fixes the problems or changes it back. We are customers and we are not happy with this change. It really would be sad if people stopped coming here. It's become something I enjoy. :-<

10c doesn't care what we think, nor do they read what we think. The best way to show our displeasure is to invade their email inboxes. Which I have already done once. But if we all did it, we really could get them to listen.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    has anyone figured out how to logout?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:

bottom of the web page on the mobile site.
    -

So this forum is called 'vanilla forums'...So I'm guessing the retina burning white background is here to stay?

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    BLACK35 said:

If you're on a computer, go to the top of the page, click on the little wheel that is under your name on the right, then sign out.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I dont like it although I am just able to access on my pc today (after trying Fri night, Sat Sun) but I imagine I will get used to it. It is horrid to use on the smartphone thus far.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Is the search function working for everyone? I'm having trouble searching for older threads.
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Idris said:

Is the search function working for everyone? I'm having trouble searching for older threads.

i have tried looking for known threads, no such luck. im not one to complain all that offend but this here is something terrible! this is not worth $40 a year. although i love the 45 rpm record the $40 gets me. i just can't see leaving this place. but i am for sure not into this new look & features.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    maybe they @ 10c & the computer geeks are heavy drinkers or H addicts, yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Hi Chad, try 'Participated' -- does that give you what you are looking for as known threads?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Hi Chad, try 'Participated' -- does that give you what you are looking for as known threads?

i'll give it a go
    thank you

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    well i know for a fact that "first song you heard when you woke up this morning" is a real thread. it can't be found through search. yep it is on the first page even.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2014
    chadwick said:

well i know for a fact that "first song you heard when you woke up this morning" is a real thread. it can't be found through search. yep it is on the first page even.

The search feature doesn't work (yet), as far as I can tell. I tried searching for something I KNOW exists, like you, and got no results.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    thank you pj_soul. i am having patience. i know because memory says so that when this place changes gears this place goes through a cluster fuck & has each & every single time it has switched things up on us.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    now it's like the poetry forum used to be... can't edit your work... hilarious. now we get to truly see who can spell & write half way decently

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    chadwick said:

now it's like the poetry forum used to be... can't edit your work... hilarious. now we get to truly see who can spell & write half way decently

I can't imagine that the hour time limit is something they can't adjust. No way. They just need to get around to fixing it I think.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    chadwick said:

Idris said:

i have tried looking for known threads, no such luck. im not one to complain all that offend but this here is something terrible! this is not worth $40 a year. although i love the 45 rpm record the $40 gets me. i just can't see leaving this place. but i am for sure not into this new look & features.
    I like some of the new features, still not digging the color scheme.

The mobile site is really poorly done, I'm on windows phone, perhaps its different on IOS and android.

edited January 2014
    there is actually an edit button? can you direct me to it?

found it... the wheel all the way to the right. it said "edit (59 minutes"
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce