Options

Milan Ticket Site (Live Nation) problems?

PJcuresPJcures Springfield, VA Posts: 51
edited December 2013 in The Porch
Anyone else have problems or experience glitches with the Live Nation site for Milan tickets? For example, after placing an order, I was told that it didn't go through. But When I tried to place another order I was told I already have a ticket order...after checking my order status, it shows nothing.
:?:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    PJcures wrote:
    Anyone else have problems or experience glitches with the Live Nation site for Milan tickets? For example, after placing an order, I was told that it didn't go through. But When I tried to place another order I was told I already have a ticket order...after checking my order status, it shows nothing.
    :?:
    http://www.ticketone.it/tickets-pearl-j ... =erdetaila

Here u trying,right?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJcuresPJcures Springfield, VA Posts: 51
    Yes, that's the one. Still waiting for confirmation that my order went through...according to the site I have an existing order for Milan but nothing shows up in my order history.
  • Options
    I had an absolute nightmare with the site. I couldn't find UK as a selectable country when going through the Italian registration screen. I ended up having to avoid livenations site and link altogether, hunt down an English translated Ticketone site and buy directly through that. Took ages to sort, I'm pretty sure the order has gone through ok