Options

Sec 74 at MSG II

Stones_FaultStones_Fault Posts: 40
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
cuz my brother's girlfriend and her roommate were sitting there and they sat next to one of the olsen twins and eddies girl and daughter...i thought the funny part was the staff dude those the roommate was one of the twins and tried to bring her somewhere, she's like "i'm not a twin i go that way!! not that way my seat is that way!"

anyone else sitting there?
A compliment for us is a compliment for you ...

- Philly the Heart of Pearl Jam -
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    cuz my brother's girlfriend and her roommate were sitting there and they sat next to one of the olsen twins and eddies girl and daughter...i thought the funny part was the staff dude those the roommate was one of the twins and tried to bring her somewhere, she's like "i'm not a twin i go that way!! not that way my seat is that way!"

anyone else sitting there?

What if the staff dude was going to bring your roommate backstage? She should have gone with him! LOL
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    nah the staff dude was being a hard ass
    A compliment for us is a compliment for you ...

- Philly the Heart of Pearl Jam -
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    We were there, higher up than the "famous" people. I didn't like the section at all really. There were a lot of people standing on the stairs, lots of moving around and talking. All people with backstage passes that were socializing and walking up and down and back and forth the whole time! Grand Central Station in one little area. It was a little distracting. I was trying to focus on the show but people were just going past and in front of me all the time. We sat opposite at section 60 the night before and it was all 10c members. A much more fun filled singing crowd.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!