Options

Dublin Ticket Swap

totaledheadtotaledhead Posts: 197
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey

i know its really really close to the Dublin gig, but my friend and i are really nervous that we wont get into the pit in the Point, were both realy really short and i know from experience that i cant see in the second standing area. so i was curious if anyone was selling their 10C tickets? I can either swap 2 seated or 2 standing tickets for 2 10C tickets or pay cost price.

Please email me at totaledhead@gmail.com or pm me

Pamela
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Hey Pamela, I meant to get in touch. Are you still in Galway? I'll be over there with newagehippie and buru from Sunday to early Tuesday if you're around?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Hey Pamela, I meant to get in touch. Are you still in Galway? I'll be over there with newagehippie and buru from Sunday to early Tuesday if you're around?

yep im around i can give ye the grand tour of galway :D
  • Options
    What second standing area? I thought it was all floor standing or seats?

Sorry if this is a stupid question - my first time at the Point will be wednesday.
    You've had a hard time? I've been here five years, they only hung me the right way up yesterday.
  • Options
    ringo_l17 wrote:
    What second standing area? I thought it was all floor standing or seats?

Sorry if this is a stupid question - my first time at the Point will be wednesday.

well in some gigs the standing are is segregated into two parts, security is between these two parts where you can get water etc.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    well in some gigs the standing are is segregated into two parts, security is between these two parts where you can get water etc.

Sometimes they just have staggered barriers in the front area. In that case it's really just one big crowd. Could be either set up though.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    fadafada Posts: 1,032
    I know that we're really not suppose to do this but in desperate times and all. Anyone know where I can get my hands on two standing tickets for the point. Will pay a good price.