Options

Side Stage Tickets

mypresenttensemypresenttense Posts: 44
edited November 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
Ok, so this has probably been talked about a million times.. I've been to 33 shows and have always wondered how people get the side of the stage tickets?? Do you have to be rich, famous or a 4 digit fanclubber to get that?? IF Anyone knows how people get to sit on the side of the stage I'm curious. Probably will never happen to me but there's always hope. :-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    last minute drops are often side stage seats.
    Gorge
  • Options
    DivkaDivka Posts: 198
    This tour, my reserved seats were in a section off to the side - ex: here: http://seatgeek.com/blog/wp-content/upl ... eating.gif I was 114 row 2. Is this what you mean? My # is 5 digits, if that helps.

Previous tours (no pit) I was always 3rd row. Previous to the lottery of the 1st & 2nd rows, I was always row 1.
    When the stars exploded billions of years ago, they formed everything that is this world. Everything we know is stardust...
  • Options
    Thanks.. I was meaning on the actually stage. There's always a few people on the stage on the side. At Wrigley there were a lot of people on the stage.. Curious how people get tickets up on the stage.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Divka wrote:
    This tour, my reserved seats were in a section off to the side - ex: here: http://seatgeek.com/blog/wp-content/upl ... eating.gif I was 114 row 2. Is this what you mean? My # is 5 digits, if that helps.

Previous tours (no pit) I was always 3rd row. Previous to the lottery of the 1st & 2nd rows, I was always row 1.

Can I be your ticket buddy for all future tour dates?? :mrgreen:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 wrote:
    Divka wrote:

Can I be your ticket buddy for all future tour dates?? :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: I have a few people who have claimed that spot, but if there's an opening you'll be the first person notified :D
    When the stars exploded billions of years ago, they formed everything that is this world. Everything we know is stardust...
  • Options
    Thanks.. I was meaning on the actually stage. There's always a few people on the stage on the side. At Wrigley there were a lot of people on the stage.. Curious how people get tickets up on the stage.

Those people are definitely friends and family.
  • Options
    People actually on stage to the right and left sides are, as the above post said, Not for sale. They are in most cases a backstage pass. Music industry ,Press. technicians Fiends, and family, I was given several stage passes by Alan Rogan of The Who. Nice guy. Very British polite. The only catch was he always wanted me to obtain drugs for the band crew !! I did not disappoint him LOL ! :D