Comments

• -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    smanchac1 wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:
    Thin air in the encores...

Calling it!

:mrgreen:

Good call!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    24.THIN AIR
    ITS THE 34TH TIME THIN AIR WAS PLAYED - LAST TIME WAS AT CAMDEN 2 - 2008
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    smanchac1 wrote:
    24.THIN AIR

Called it!

!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

25.GIVEN TO FLY
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • deftones wrote:
    Worst setlist of the tour so far

And with one blow, this becomes irrelevant
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    WMAmorican wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:
    deftones wrote:

Totally agree and thin air isn't a song I'm crazy for..

:o
    Couldn't agree more with both of you...ugh

And I don't feel a setlist sucks if it doesn't have "rare" songs...

But this just isn't interesting on paper. I'm sure the crowd is loving it there!
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    smanchac1 wrote:
    24.THIN AIR

Called it!
    Yes you did! :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
    deftones wrote:

And with one blow, this becomes irrelevant

Disagree, but to each their own ;)
    Still no porch, alive, cover and closer.. How many does that leave?

4-5?
    26.UNTITLED
    smanchac1 wrote:
    WMAmorican wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:

Totally agree and thin air isn't a song I'm crazy for..

:o
    Couldn't agree more with both of you...ugh

And I don't feel a setlist sucks if it doesn't have "rare" songs...

But this just isn't interesting on paper. I'm sure the crowd is loving it there!
    I was thinking the same thing. It looks like boring on paper but i wouldn't care if I was in the venue. And I'm sure the crowd is loning it indeed!
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
    27.MFC
    27.MFC

Odd time for untitled/mfc!

Nice to hear! Love the triple guitar solo at the end :)
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    27.MFC

There it is, wondered where that crazy song went!

If I did just one more show this tour I would now have had Ten, Vs., Vitalogy, No Code, Yield, Backspacer and Lightning Bolt all 100% finished!

It would have been in 17 shows and I would have been closer to Binaural with Thin Air!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
    28.BIG WAVE
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    I haven't seen PJ since 2004. I would be up for a n y t h i n g they played!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

29.DO THE EVOLUTION
    TRUE THAT
  • 27.MFC

If I did just one more show this tour I would now have had Ten, Vs., Vitalogy, No Code, Yield, Backspacer and Lightning Bolt all 100% finished!

It would have been in 17 shows and I would have been closer to Binaural with Thin Air!

Seriously? You've heard "W.M.A.", "Aye Davinita," "I'm Open," "Push Me, Pull Me" and "Supersonic"?
    I agree with you. This is just the worst amongs this tour's setlists IMO
    30.NEW WORLD W/JOHN DOE
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    WMAmorican wrote:
    27.MFC

Seriously? You've heard "W.M.A.", "Aye Davinita," "I'm Open," "Push Me, Pull Me" and "Supersonic"?

Well the "songs" from Vitalogy don't count since they aren't actually songs and have heard the rest of those yea. Push Me Pull Me I have actually heard 3 times!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • WMAmorican wrote:
    27.MFC

I've heard W.M.A. push me pull me, and supersonic and i've been to 8 shows. not bad! I'm open and aye divinita though.. i guess if it's never been played (aye divinity) its hard to include in a possible song
  • 30.NEW WORLD W/JOHN DOE

Live @ Easy Street is great version .. if only we had PJ20...
    Oh, and I have two I'm Open's as well.

Also, Big Wave was played and that never is, so it would have been a great extra show to catch!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    31.PORCH
    31.PORCH
    12th of encore 1? No encore 2 then?
    deftones wrote:
    31.PORCH
    12th of encore 1? No encore 2 then?

Just a bunch of tunes that's all!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • sebainsmalltownsebainsmalltown Posts: 41
    edited November 2013
    Amazing First Encore!!!! :):):)
    16/11/2011 Santiago, Chile, 3/4/2013 Buenos Aires, Argentina, 6/4/2013 Santiago, Chile
    I'm thumbing my way back to Pearl Jam
  • I smell golden state