Options

this is exactly why I am such a big Pearl Jam fan

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
edited November 2013 in The Porch

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,150
    Stone is a very nice dude - easy to talk to & doesn't act like some famous rock stars do.
    At the end of the day, nice people like Stone make me like people in general a lot more.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Stone is a very nice dude - easy to talk to & doesn't act like some famous rock stars do.
    At the end of the day, nice people like Stone make me like people in general a lot more.

So true. Lucky to meet him once and was blown away at how almost shy and normal he is. Just a really nice guy. You can feel it the moment you meet him. I'm happy Clinton's wish came true.
  • Options
    Simply Awesome! Thank you for sharing.
    Oh tonight began with anything
    Thunder Bay, 2005
    St. Paul, 2006
    Las Vegas, 2006
    Lollapalooza, 2007
    PJ20, 2011
    Baltimore, 2013
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing and congratulations to everyone who made this possible, most of all Stone himself! (and it sounds like Jill deserves a big shout out too!)

You earned it Clinton Sell! May you have many healthy years and PJ shows ahead of you!
  • Options
    Thanks! It has been a crazy journey! You guys here who all helped support us in our efforts are the best! Additionally Clinton and I (Pam) will be on The Faithful Forum coming up this next week on the PJ Sirius XM channel! We will give you details when we know more! You guys rock! Cry all you want! ;)
    High amongst the waves....self-pollution-collective.blogspot.com
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Congratulations Clinton :) .

One more reason to love PJ :) .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    All the best brother!!!
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,860
    Wow, congrats Clinton, Stone and all those that helped this good story become real. Clinton, glad to hear you're well and may your health continue to be robust :D
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    This is great. I got to meet Clinton at a couple of Wishlist preparties over the years, but haven't seen him since 2008 in WPB. Really happy for him. Here's to many more years, Clinton!

Clinton is also the originator of the "Play the South" thread.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    This is great. I got to meet Clinton at a couple of Wishlist preparties over the years, but haven't seen him since 2008 in WPB. Really happy for him. Here's to many more years, Clinton!

Clinton is also the originator of the "Play the South" thread.
    :thumbup: the story gets better and better
  • Options
    Thanks! It has been a crazy journey! You guys here who all helped support us in our efforts are the best! Additionally Clinton and I (Pam) will be on The Faithful Forum coming up this next week on the PJ Sirius XM channel! We will give you details when we know more! You guys rock! Cry all you want! ;)
    definitely keep us updated on that, that would be cool to listen too
  • Options
    silentJsilentJ Columbus, OH Posts: 199
    What an amazing story, you have to love how down to earth and full of love these guys are. So happy for Clinton, it's nice to hear happy news instead of all the doom and gloom.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I seen the Twitter pic of you two before I found this thread. Fascinating! Incredible! So happy for you! All the best!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Really beautiful story. It's great when you still happen across genuine, kind gestures. Puts a little faith back that humanity isn't completely broken
  • Options
    Great stuff. Thanks for posting
    Happy up here in my tree
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    So happy to read about stories of people meeting the band. Congrats Man!

The Pearl Jam Community is Amazing! :mrgreen:
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    :clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: Great! :D