Random thread about anything

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I never knew the difference between anti-perspirant and deodorant, until last night.

I guess we would all like to know what happened last night? :think:

sounds hot, and dirty..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Caveeze wrote:
    I never knew the difference between anti-perspirant and deodorant, until last night.

sounds hot, and dirty..

Lol, no it was much more boring than that. My wife texted me and said she was going to the drug store and asked if I needed anything and I said deodorant. And then she wanted to know if I wanted deodorant or anti-perspirant and I said what's the difference, lol

I should have just lied and went with hot and dirty :mrgreen:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Caveeze wrote:

sounds hot, and dirty..

Lol, no it was much more boring than that. My wife texted me and said she was going to the drug store and asked if I needed anything and I said deodorant. And then she wanted to know if I wanted deodorant or anti-perspirant and I said what's the difference, lol

I should have just lied and went with hot and dirty :mrgreen:
    Being married, I am actually stunned this is the first time this situation has arose..

This is the perfect example of the small things that make life worth living.. :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Caveeze wrote:
    Being married, I am actually stunned this is the first time this situation has arose..

This is the perfect example of the small things that make life worth living.. :D

Very true. :) And I can't believe it either actually. 37 years old and married for 3 years. Who knows what I'll learn next!
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

Wait wait wait ... there's a difference?! :wtf:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:

anti-perspirant keeps you from sweating...deoderant just covers the smell...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:

"An escalator can never break--it can only become stairs. You would never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order" sign, just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get up there." ~ Mitch Hedberg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    in a hurried attempt to purchase candy for possible trick-or-treat-ers in our new place, we paid almost $7 for a small bag of cruddy hershey's miniatures.

we got a total of 4 kids...all in one group...they were at least 13-14 years old.

should have listened to the lady at Thriftway who told me, "fuck 'em, just leave the lights out...oh, did I say that out loud?" ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    in a hurried attempt to purchase candy for possible trick-or-treat-ers in our new place, we paid almost $7 for a small bag of cruddy hershey's miniatures.

we got a total of 4 kids...all in one group...they were at least 13-14 years old.

should have listened to the lady at Thriftway who told me, "fuck 'em, just leave the lights out...oh, did I say that out loud?" ;)
    should have bought eggs to throw at them.. :D Little bastards ;)
    I don't like wearing socks but my goddamn feet are always cold.
    poor circulation? I think there are things that can be done to help this.. my wife has cold feet.. she touches them on me while we are in bed.. It makes me want to scream!! :D
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Caveeze wrote:
    poor circulation? I think there are things that can be done to help this.. my wife has cold feet.. she touches them on me while we are in bed.. It makes me want to scream!! :D

ew, I can't have feet touching me... but I'm sure Lisa's feet are lovely. :wave:
    I win.
  • OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    I'm so tired but I can't sleep. I need a remedy. . :roll:
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    Caveeze wrote:

It's not my fault!
    http://www.realsimple.com/health/first- ... page9.html
    Why Do So Many Women Have Cold Hands and Feet?
    Blame it on circulation. “The nerves that control blood flow to the hands and feet are more sensitive in women than in men,” says Mark Eskandari, M.D., a vascular surgeon at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, in Chicago. “So when the temperature drops, their vessels constrict more, warming blood flow slows, and their extremities feel cold.” Women also have lower blood pressure than men. “When they’re cold or stressed and their blood pressure drops, blood is redirected to the heart and away from the hands and feet,” he says. "Some experts believe that women tend to hold heat in the core, where the heart and uterus are, so they can protect developing fetuses," notes James Applegate, a family doctor in Grand Rapids, Michigan. But this is just a theory.

Socks in bed are unsexy :P
    Caveeze wrote:

Could be. Or it could be that it's just colder in this house these days. I live in Canada after all lol. I'll try warming them up on my wife though, good tip!
    Caveeze wrote:

Could be. Or it could be that it's just colder in this house these days. I live in Canada after all lol. I'll try warming them up on my wife though, good tip!
    I hope you have a good divorce lawyer picked out.. ;)
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339

I'll try warming them up on my wife though, good tip!

Best of luck :lolno: :lol:

I'll try warming them up on my wife though, good tip!

Best of luck :lolno: :lol:

Maybe I'll wait til she falls asleep, lol.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    10ruywk.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • pjradio wrote:
    10ruywk.jpg

:clap:
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484

Can happen if you're on a diet.
    You might wanna stick to socks, though. Cold feet may unexpectedly end up causing problems at other body areas. Which might ultimately diminish the joy of marriage life. Terrifying situation, apparently. :|
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484

Did you yet come to the part about difference between Eau de toilette and Eau de perfume?
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

anti-perspirant keeps you from sweating...deoderant just covers the smell...

LOL!!! LOVE it!

Thread about anything? Hmmm.... :think:
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • lowas3lowas3 Posts: 12
    jumbojet wrote:

Did you yet come to the part about difference between Eau de toilette and Eau de perfume?

Eau de toilette is cheaper. I really don't like that French name anyway.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    tumblr_mvsylaMAk61qasthro1_r1_400.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    :fp:

:lol:

gives new meaning to the term "windsock"
  • I really can't stand those 2 kids on the Smuckers commercials.
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    norm wrote:
    tumblr_mvsylaMAk61qasthro1_r1_400.gif
    Wow, that is surprising. Definitely trying that! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    the last Netflix DVD i got was in July, 2012. It is still on the coffee table. We even moved house with it last year.