Options

Requesting Big Wave

incidental_immortincidental_immort Posts: 11
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Is there anyone out there who wants to hear Big Wave? They debuted the song on the West Coast so I'm guessing most easterners, like me, haven't heard it live yet. And I've been surprised not to see it show up on any of the setlist yet.
4/10/94 (Boston), 10/2/96 (Hartford), 8/22/98 (Toronto), 9/13/98 (Hartford), 9/15/98 (Mansfield), 9/16/98 (Mansfield), 8/29/00 (Mansfield), 8/30/00 (Mansfield), 7/2/03 (Mansfield), 7/11/03 (Mansfield), 9/28/04 (Boston), 5/13/06 (Hartford), 5/24/06 (Boston), 5/25/06 (Boston)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Is there anyone out there who wants to hear Big Wave? They debuted the song on the West Coast so I'm guessing most easterners, like me, haven't heard it live yet. And I've been surprised not to see it show up on any of the setlist yet.

thats TRUE. It hasnt been played yet this tour. hmmm......maybe they'll drop it like its hott WHEN they do special shows in L.A.......who knows! i vote PLAY BIG WAVE!!!!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    cropdustercropduster Posts: 52
    SENROCK! wrote:
    thats TRUE. It hasnt been played yet this tour. hmmm......maybe they'll drop it like its hott WHEN they do special shows in L.A.......who knows! i vote PLAY BIG WAVE!!!!!!!!! :D

I actually love this song (i know most don't care for it) but the few live versions I've heard did not impress me. I think Matt's background vocals need to be turned down a bit...maybe?
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,745
    Well TECHNICALLY, some did hear at Camden II last tour. For those of us who were uber-early to the show they sound checked it, so a bunch of fans got to hear it through the gates, as it were...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    pauly-ppauly-p Posts: 12
    Big wave....eh......how about some tracks from "Into the Wild".....anything but, Evacuation, that song blows!