33. Indifference
34. Yellow Ledbedder

"Goodnight, See you at Fenway next summer " :o

anything im missing?
Seek my part, devote myself..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    While I think the placement might be slightly off, replace Rival with Severed Hand and throw in Alone and I think you got yourself an Instant Classic.
  • Options
    WhywhyzedWhywhyzed Posts: 270
    Well yeah - this would be the best setlist in history I'd say just from skimming it.
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I think Eddie voice would be shot before the encore
  • Options
    sometimes_I_speaksometimes_I_speak Posts: 80
    edited October 2013
    While I think the placement might be slightly off, replace Rival with Severed Hand and throw in Alone and I think you got yourself an Instant Classic.

Yes Severed Hand would be on the short list along with Brother :shock: , undone, No Way, Man of the hour, Help Help, Who You are, Life Wasted, Immortality, Black, and State Of love and trust.
    Post edited by sometimes_I_speak on
  • Options

Yes Severed Hand would be on the sort list along with Brother :shock: , undone, No Way, Man of the hour, Help Help, Who You are, Life Wasted, Immortality, Black, and State Of love and trust.

Brother would be spectacular.
  • Options
    I'd make a few substitutions (like Immortality for FON), but I wouldn't complain if they did it just like you said.

I think there may be some flow issues, but maybe that's just personal preference. Not sure IMT--> GTF works well.

But great song list overall.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,226
    In My Tree, In Hiding, Present Tense, Breath, Parting Ways, and Faithfull, all in one show???!? I should be so lucky!

Wait -- actually, that sounds like Philly 3. Yeah, Philly 3... I was there, nice and sick with H1N1, thinking "This is the greatest set list ever, too bad I'm too damn sick to enjoy it."

So, yeah, Ed, please, pretty, please, just take that ass-kicking Philly 3 setlist, substitute in LB songs for Backspacer songs, and you've got a classic show. Yowza!
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ladydocNYC wrote:

I think there may be some flow issues, but maybe that's just personal preference. Not sure IMT--> GTF works well.

The main problem with that is that there's a high risk I will explode from sheer joy.

Edit: They did it at Philly 3, and it was amazing.
    Post edited by curmudgeoness on
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    In My Tree, In Hiding, Present Tense, Breath, Parting Ways, and Faithfull, all in one show???!? I should be so lucky!

Wait -- actually, that sounds like Philly 3. Yeah, Philly 3... I was there, nice and sick with H1N1, thinking "This is the greatest set list ever, too bad I'm too damn sick to enjoy it."

So, yeah, Ed, please, pretty, please, just take that ass-kicking Philly 3 setlist, substitute in LB songs for Backspacer songs, and you've got a classic show. Yowza!

I pretty much based this off Philly 3 (all time favorite show) with some new songs (6) and a few substitutes.
    Good catch!
  • Options

I pretty much based this off Philly 3 (all time favorite show) with some new songs (6) and a few substitutes.
    Good catch!

It was one hell of a show, no doubt about that. :D
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Love seeing rival on that list... Ill be there with my sign tonight!
  • Options
    smanchac1 wrote:
    Love seeing rival on that list... Ill be there with my sign tonight!

I hope you get it. I hope we get this set!!!!!!