Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    need one today and two tomorrow. email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jlewmook@gmail.com">jlewmook@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Hey guys.
    Got shut out for Brooklyn Sat nite 10/19.
    Really really really wanna go.

If any of you have an extra, I only need one. Just me. Have cash.

I've given up my 10C extra ticket in the past.
    Hoping one of you wants to return the favor and help me out.
    Let's have a great show!
  • Options
    Looking for 1 GA ticket for Seattle! Please send me a PM if you have an extra. Will pay cash. Thanks.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Have 1 extra tonight up top. Waiting to hear from friend exactly where it is in the building. First person to buy the guy with the colorful hat at the pre- party a good beer has dibs ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Have 1 extra tonight up top. Waiting to hear from friend exactly where it is in the building. First person to buy the guy with the colorful hat at the pre- party a good beer has dibs ;) .
    did you forget about me? :P
  • Options
    paypropaypro Posts: 4
    I'm looking for just one ticket to SAT, OCT 19th @ Barclay's (anywhere) - have cash.

please email me, thx: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:paypro@aol.com">paypro@aol.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    anez_98anez_98 Posts: 158
    looking for one dallas 10c ticket. pm me if you have an extra! thanks!
  • Options
    MT274871MT274871 Posts: 12
    edited January 2014
    hi
    Post edited by MT274871 on
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am still looking for 2 tickets for tonight in Brooklyn!! Please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Puertopaco@Gmail.com">Puertopaco@Gmail.com</a><!-- e --> Thanks!! -Paco
    06/27/98-E.Troy, WI 06/29/98-Chi, IL
    10/08/00-E.Troy, WI 10/09/00-IL 10/01/05-A.C., NJ 10/03/05-Phil., PA
    *05/05/06-Irving Plaza, NY, NY*
    05/12/06-Albany, NY 05/30/06-DC
    06/01/06-NJ 06/03/06-NJ 08/05/07-IL 06/19/08-NJ
    06/20/08-NJ 06/24/08-NY, NY 06/25/08-NY, NY 06/30/08-Mansfield, MA
  • Options
    For what it's worth... TM has changed tonight from "NO TICKETS RIGHT NOW" to "NOT MANY LEFT"
    I haven't been able to actually pull any but it does let you try now.

If you are really desperate and want to try it's another (tiny) possibility....
  • Options
    pierj53pierj53 Posts: 301
    Pearl Joe wrote:
    For what it's worth... TM has changed tonight from "NO TICKETS RIGHT NOW" to "NOT MANY LEFT"
    I haven't been able to actually pull any but it does let you try now.

If you are really desperate and want to try it's another (tiny) possibility....

Same. Called TM they said it's prob. an error
  • Options
    Girls always changing their minds. Lol. Now I need 2 for tonight. (I love saying it like it's an easy thing). <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Jlewmook@gmail.com">Jlewmook@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks. :)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    tharlibu22 wrote:
    I'm looking for one 10c ticket to either BK show, reserved or GA is fine - I just want to get in! I'm a long time 10c member who just got shut out of the sale but I'm happy to return the favor next tour if I end up with an extra. Please send me a message if you've got one available.

Thanks!!

Still hoping for at least one ticket to either BK show. Hoping someone can help a girl out! I've got a low(ish) 10c number 172xxx and will absolutely return the favor next time around. I often have an extra up for grabs - when I actually luck out and get tickets in the presale. Please please please send me a note if you've got an extra!! Can meet you when ever, where ever. Come on, it's good karma to help out your fellow 10c members. :)
    I scream in affirmation
    of connecting deslocations
    and exceeding limitations
    by achieving levitation
  • Options
    Still looking for 1 tonight or tomorrow. Can meet wherever, pay anything reasonable.
  • Options
    Updating for Saturday night:

Missed out of 10c tix this time around for NY. Would still love to go. If anyone finds themselves with an extra they need to unload at the last minute I live close by and can make it there in 15 min. If not, enjoy yourselves. PJ does a great live show and you'll have a great time.

PS: Thanks to the person who tried to reach out last minute for Friday. I jumped the gun and left the area thinking the show had begun.

Thanks

Chris
    Call/text 3478660907
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gobcross@gmail.com">gobcross@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    Figured I would give this thread a bump for all my fellow ticket seekers as well as throwing my name out there again for Saturday's show. I can meet wherever/whenever.

I would certainly defer to the user above me as it seems they were not able to go this evening, and even though I paid quite a bit more than face, at least I got to go. Hoping to go again but certainly don't mind seeing the wealth spread around a bit.

Either way pm me or email me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cfreedmn@umich.edu">cfreedmn@umich.edu</a><!-- e --> if you have an extra you want to sell. Thanks all.
  • Options
    WaxxWaxx Posts: 36
    edited October 2013
    For sale: one extra Philly 10/22 ten club ticket. Face value, tc # 283xxx.

Edit: Now sold.
    Post edited by Waxx on
  • Options
    PJayhawk wrote:
    PJayhawk wrote:
    Looking to buy a single GA ticket for Philly 1 on Monday, please help!

Will pay cash or PayPal! Thanks :D

Still looking... Can make a mint 1991 fanclub single ("Let Me Sleep") part of the deal if that helps :P

Happy Saturday! Still looking for one Philly 1 GA... PM me!
    www.nos-tone.com

7/3/98 - Kansas City, 8/18/00 - Indianapolis, 10/12/00 - Kansas City
    4/22/03 - St. Louis, 6/22/03 - Indianapolis, 5/3/10 - KC, 5/4/10 - St. Louis, 5/7/10 - Indy
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    need just 1 tonight

looking4pjbrooklyn@gmail
  • Options
    Hi there,
    I am still looking to trade my 10c reserved ticket Philly 2 for a 10c reserved or GA Philly 1.
    Pm if interested or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:berlindo76@gmail.com">berlindo76@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ticket sold
    Post edited by why cant it be mine on
  • Options
    alwaysUalwaysU Posts: 78
    PM sent
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    edited October 2013
    Need 1 for tonight... Have extra Giants Vikings tix Monday night for trade! Or a Philly 2 club level.
    Post edited by Bdog10 on
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    anyone have a spare for tonight? i just need one, anywhere in the building...
  • Options
    For sale: Pair of Hartford tickets. Section 203, row P, seats 9,10. Hard copy. Looking for face or slightly below.
    2002 - Mansfield 1
    2006 - Hartford, Camden 1
    2008 - VA Beach, Hartford, Mansfield 1 & 2
    2009 - Spectrum 4
    2010 - Hartford
    2012 - Philly Made in America
    2013 - Worcester 1 & 2, Hartford
    2016 - Philly 2, MSG 1, Fenway 1
  • Options
    For sale - single Hartford ticket - Section 204, row AA - PM me if interested
  • Options
    Need one for tonight. Please and thanks.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    bertolabertola Sardinia Island , Italy Posts: 41
    Any extra tkt for brklyn ?
  • Options
    Nothings ChangedNothings Changed Calgary, AB Posts: 40
    In need of 2 tickets to LA Night 2.
    70 Pearl Jam Shows in 12 countries and counting!
  • Options
    I know everyone that needs a ticket has a story, but here's mine

Back when the ticket lottery results came back, I didn't check the dates well enough and I thought I had won tickets to philly 1. I arranged to trade my extra with another board member (Naked John) for his night 2 extra so we both wouldnt have to deal with the public on sale. Unfortunately I just realized my 10c tickets are for Tuesday. I feel horrible about this and want to get him into the show with a 10c ticket. If you have an extra or know anyone that has an extra, please send me a PM. Willing to pay face + I'll throw in one of the Wrigley posters (Ames, Emek or Munk One) for your trouble. I know there isn't much time, but I know someone here can help me make this right for him to get into the show on Monday.