Beware Counterfeit Pearl Jam Tickets ( Brooklyn )

2»

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    edited October 2013
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Has anyone had a successful Craigslist ticket exchange for Brooklyn over the last few days?? I keep coming across shady characters and just want to know if anyone has had a different experience?

Thanks!
  • I did, but this was right after tix went on sale. They were sent from his ticketmaster account to mine through ticket exchange. I contacted ticketmaster to verify and they are legit.
  • NastyNeilG wrote:
    I did, but this was right after tix went on sale. They were sent from his ticketmaster account to mine through ticket exchange. I contacted ticketmaster to verify and they are legit.

Thanks. Yeah, it seems so far that ticket exhange is the best option. There are so many tix still out there on Craigslist, and I really want to get in the building... :x
  • Rory 7Rory 7 Posts: 9
    Christ. I'm freaked out now too. I arrive from Ireland today after buying a PDF ticket on ebay. The guy sent me his TM receipt etc but I know I am taking a risk. Hopefully its legit.
  • What time are the actual tickets releases to 10C members?
  • chill...if you dont have a ticket now... chill...catch one of the philly shows that are selling for well below face price on stubhub ,get down there via the chinatown bus.
    dont chance anything on a scalper unless they are walking with you right up to the entrance to get the ticket scanned.
    looks like many fans have traveled far to catch these nyc shows.

keep pounding on ticketmaster even if it says none available.
    i got $100 obstructed view stones newark tickets last year at 430pm day of the show on ticketmaster
    i saw the smashing pumpkins last year at this arena and wasnt impressed with the vibe of the place.
    i will never underestimate pj no matter what the venue.
    now if this was msg or the spectrum, then get in there by any means.
  • mjd327 wrote:
    God...I'm nervous. I got a really good deal for 10/19. 100s section...not by the stage or anything (Facing the stage all the way across) but it was only $135 a ticket. That was really low.

Does Stubhub ALWAYS refund you? I mean what if there's no tickets left....if everything goes how can they...

I dunno I'm just really worried.

Im still looking for 10/18 tickets...Ive never seen them before so am planning to go to both, but Im a little worried about getting turned away at the door or something.
    As others have said, don't sweat it... the example cited earlier of getting a fake ticket is the exception, not the rule. Plus, when there's a problem, StubHub can be a pain in the ass re: hold times, but they get it done overall. I've bought some and sold some, and they even kept me whole as a seller when they made a mistake... I had two GA tix for Moby and couldn't make it, so I allowed them the sell them as singles, and they gave the same ticket to two people. I've also never had issues as a buyer with cancelled/not-necessary events (like Game 7 last Yankees Series) and getting $ put back on my credcard reasonably quickly. Relax... they might be a locale for gouging, but they stand by their product.
    Last Philly Spectrum Show - Halloween 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Missoula 2012
    Seattle 2013
    Denver 2014
    Central Park NYC 2015
    Sunrise 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    ~~~~~~~
    EV NYC 2 2011
    RNDM NYC 2012
    TOTD SF 2016

Highlights Of Last Spectrum Show
    Mike DESTROYING in Seattle 2013

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - HST

Instagram (great concert shots of many bands):  concertaholic
  • I wonder how many people got scammed for night 1. I saw several people upset they could not get in including a father and son. I've never seen so many fake listings, strange even for NYC.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    same here saw a number of people get turned away
  • I got screwed on some Rangers tickets a couple years back. I tend to stay away from Craigslist and buy from forum members. Luckily I have never had to pay over fv for tix. The greatest moment was at Wrigley, I lapped the bar at the ten club pre party for about six hours asking for tickets and finally got some tix behind the first base dugout for FV from a TC member. Awesome!
    6/16/2008 Columbia, SC, 10/30/09-10/31/09 Philly, EV Solo 6/26/11 Detroit, 9/3/11-9/4/11 Alpine Valley, 9/30/2012 Missoula,MT 7/16/13 London, ON *****FIRST ROW****, 7/19/13 Chicago, IL, 10/30/13 Charlotte, NC. 4/21/2008 Columbia, SC, 5/2/2016 MSG2
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Please stick a fork in this thread.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Please stick a fork in this thread.

done
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Thanks bruddah
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06