Options

ISO: Buffalo Sticker (it's my birthday) (FOUND > Lukin19)

amw101282amw101282 Wisconsin Posts: 185
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
today's my bday. work in like fifteen minutes. if someone could score me a buffalo sticker i'd get em back. quite the thunderstorm here in wisconsin and here comes the downpour. time to get ready for work. thanks to anyone who can help. take care, aaron...shit im 31 today...time flies.

THANKS LUKIN19 FOR YOUR GENEROSITY. what goes around comes around. im sure there will be midwest dates so i'll get ya back with a sticker from out here. really appreciate it.
{Alpine Valley '03/United Center '06/Summerfest '06 (Both Nights!!)/Alpine Valley '11 (PJ20) (Both Nights!!)/Wrigley Field '13}

"a truant finds home, and a wish to hold on too, he saw the trapdoor in the sun, immortality" PLEASE SUPPORT CCFA!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SS9981SS9981 Posts: 1,729
    Bump
    Scott A. Setser
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    These stickers sold out really quickly. I had no problem getting them well after the show ended in Pittsburgh.

But in Buffalo, I tried to get a few a outside the arena before the show and they were already gone. The guy at the stand said there would probably be some inside the building.

I couldn't get near the merch before the show, but as soon as the main set ended, I literally ran straight to a stand but they were all sold out.