Options

ISO Various PJ Vinyl LPs

Wasgiven2flyWasgiven2fly Posts: 82
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
I'm sure most folks will just laugh at me or say 'good luck, pal' but would really like to add any of the below Vinyls to my collection.. Please keep in mind i'm looking for used copies that play fine, NOT sealed crazy expensive LPs..

I'm willing to make cash (paypal) offers if you've got anything you'd think about parting with or trade.. I've traded away my Moonlight Graham hoodie and my original pressing of ITW over the forum for what thats worth..

PJ albums i'm looking for on vinyl:
Binaural
Riot Act

Non PJ albums i'm looking for on vinyl:
NIN - The Fragile
Led Zeppelin - BBC Sessions
Tool - 10,000 Days
Jason Isbell – Sirens Of The Ditch
Ryan Adams – Rock N Roll
Live - The Distance To Here
Ben Harper And The Innocent Criminals - Burn To Shine

Willing to trade:
-$$$
-Ten (Collector's Edition) Vinyl, CD & DVD Box Set ~ not signed :(
-Various Tour Posters 06'-08' (Philly 5.28.06, West Palm 6.11.08, Camden 1&2 6.19-6.20.08 )
-Various official boots from 2000; Lisbon, Manchester, Katowice, Berlin & Hamburg
-2000 Xmas 45 vinyl ~ Crown of Thorns & Cant Help Failling In Love Again
-2004 Xmas 45 vinyl ~ Someday At Christmas & Betterman w/ Walmer High School Choir
-EV 2008 TOUR WHITE ZIPPO. MADE IN THE US. (Evil Kenevil version)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    try discogs .
  • Options
    jokertt wrote:
    try discogs .

Thanks, never been to that site before..
  • Options
    bump.
  • Options
    ^^^^^
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,495
    There is no official vinyl release for 10,000 Days. There are some bootlegs floating around, though.
  • Options
    capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    There is no official vinyl release for 10,000 Days. There are some bootlegs floating around, though.

Yeah there is one on ebay right now. Double blue vinyls, even though in the description it says green. It really sucks they never released that on vinyl.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    albert83albert83 Saskatoon, SK Posts: 109

Yeah there is one on ebay right now. Double blue vinyls, even though in the description it says green. It really sucks they never released that on vinyl.

Apparently an official release is on its way according to the Tool newsletter a couple months ago. Although it might not be for awhile as they tend to take their time with things.
  • Options
    albert83 wrote:

Apparently an official release is on its way according to the Tool newsletter a couple months ago. Although it might not be for awhile as they tend to take their time with things.

Thanks!!

TOOL NEWSLETTER
    NOVEMBER 2010, E.V.

Q: “Will the band be releasing and official vinyl version of "10,000 Days" at all? And would they consider doing a re-issue of "Aenima" on vinyl for those of us who can't afford an original?”

A: I don’t know about Aenima, but I’m fairly certain that “10,000 Days” vinyl will be released soon - this because I’ve recently seen some test-pressings at Danny’s manse.
  • Options
    bump.