Options

Incredulous Complaints

tededfredtededfred Posts: 5
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi, I was fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam 4 times now I think it's been. I just wanted to sound off on the people complaining about seeing similar sets 2 nights or shows in a row. You're damn lucky if you ever get to see Pearl Jam let alone numerous times at least where I come from. I saw them in Gimli, Manitoba in 1994 I think it was and then Fargo in like 2003 then Saskatoon and Winnipeg the next night in 2005. Each time was the best time in my life. When we recently went through North Dakota and Minnesota I had this warm feeling that I felt when I saw PJ in Fargo. All us Canucks well not me sadly were singing Oh Canada afterwards in the parking lot and it gave me goosebumps. Being in Minnesota/North Dakota I felt goosebumps thinking about PJ. Going by the Fargodome I had to take a picture since that was the first time I saw them since MudFest aka I forget what it was called Sunfest I Think.

I love Pearl Jam and want to see them again!!!!!!! and will
Gimli Sunfest 93 Fargo 2003 Saskatoon 2005 Winnipeg 2005
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ha i just changed my signature before coming here

i cringe whenever someone comments on how 'shit' a set is, i tend to think, hmmm, that's someone's first show you're dissing.. or their hometown gig.. or whatever, etc.

yeh i hope to see them again too :D
    wah