Options

A few Ts & playbill 4 sale

nomarisbetternomarisbetter Posts: 203
edited September 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have a 2009 Tour shirt size XL (33 1/3 saw blade album) in excellent condition....worn 1-2 times....no stains (I did cut the tag off because it was very itchy) $30
Also an Eddie Vedder 2011 tour shirt size XL (Bushnell, Hartford, CT) ( Its a CT license Plate with EDVDDR on it)in excellent condition worn 1-2 times..no stains (tag still there) GONE
I have an Eddie Vedder 2011 Sniper Playbill from his Ukulele tour (Bushnell, Hartford, CT) $10
I CAN EMAIL OR TEXT YOU THE PICS...PAYPAL ONLY GIFTED OR ADD 3% TO OVER FEES
Shoes...Shoes for my friends!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Hi there,
    I'm one of the organizers for the Philly Wishlist official pre-parties taking place before the two shows next month. We are looking for donations of items that we can raffle off. Proceeds will benefit the Philly/Delaware chapter of Team Challenge/Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. You can check out our event pages here:
    www.facebook.com/events/315039408631074
    www.facebook.com/events/380970498671872

If you're not willing to donate, no big deal. :-)
    I just always think it's better to ask, otherwise the answer will always be no! :D

Cheers,
    Liz
  • Options
    Hi there,
    I'm one of the organizers for the Philly Wishlist official pre-parties taking place before the two shows next month. We are looking for donations of items that we can raffle off. Proceeds will benefit the Philly/Delaware chapter of Team Challenge/Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. You can check out our event pages here:
    http://www.facebook.com/events/315039408631074
    http://www.facebook.com/events/380970498671872

If you're not willing to donate, no big deal. :-)
    I just always think it's better to ask, otherwise the answer will always be no! :D

Cheers,
    Liz

Liz...i need the $$ to help fund my shows...of which ill be going to the wishlist parties of the shows im atttending & im in the process of donating all ready, sorry I cant help ya out!
    Shoes...Shoes for my friends!
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    No worries. I understand!! Good luck with your show funding! :D
    Maybe we'll see you at the parties in Philly!!
  • Options
    PM sent