Options

iso of Seattle tickets

evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
edited September 2013 in Lost Dogs
Looking for 2 I had some but lost them due to new cc. Didn't think they would be gone in the first minute I have lots to trade,cash will also trade complete Wrigley poster set if interested must be hard tickets and not behind the stage pm me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    This is a bump looking for 2 tickets let me know if anyone has any
  • Options
    Little evening Bump anyone help before I have to hit stub hub
  • Options
    SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453
    Looking for 2 I had some but lost them due to new cc. Didn't think they would be gone in the first minute I have lots to trade,cash will also trade complete Wrigley poster set if interested must be hard tickets and not behind the stage pm me

what do you mean by "new cc?"
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    SZ303389 wrote:

what do you mean by "new cc?"

I just got a new credit card in the mail and my old on was on file and I couldn't change it I had awesome seats and lost them I am so pissed
  • Options
    Still looking if anyone has a pair. Don't care where they are at as long as not behind stage. Have lots to trade for or buy. Email me