ISO Laptop Bag (FOUND!) Now I need money! It's all FS.

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited September 2013 in Lost Dogs
:D:D:D:D:mrgreen: :corn:

***EDIT! Found and pending payment.. :o

So help me pay for it please... This is what's for sale.

Ames Bros MIA S/N Variant 50/125
31003:208791.jpg

$275 Shipped in the US.

Ames Bros Sao Paulo Pele Variant (Signed Only Edition)
31003:189413.jpg

$275 Shipped in the US

2012 Rock N Art Convention Print Package.. $225 Shipped for Both

bMethe... S/N and Doodled

31003:215673.jpg

Justin Hampton S/N and Embossed (Matching Numbers)

31003:215450.jpg

All prints will come with random Setlist scans, Stickers & Other Misc goodies..
Paypal Only, Shipping International is extra.
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Late night bump. ;)
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Happy labor day bump!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • I wish I had tour items, I def need that single. If u decide to sell, please let me knoe.

Good luck in your quest
  • Thanks for the bumps, bump! 8-)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
    Where was that laptop bag originally sold?? Pj20??
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Where was that laptop bag originally sold?? Pj20??
    Back in '03.
    Timmy is SERIOUS about finding this bag! He tears up every time he talks about it. :cry:
    Someone help the man out.
    MLMF Det
  • Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    edited September 2013
    Tetsuo Wins Godmachine $100 Shipped in the US

31003:216340.jpg
    Post edited by Released1980 on

MLMF NYC
  • Sweet prints. I got a Print from Released1980 and it was signed sealed and delivered EXTRA CRISPY MINT. ;) that bad boy is framed on my wall now. Thanks again
  • 31003:205832.jpg

$125 Shipped US bump..

MLMF NYC
    edited September 2013
    31003:221773.jpg

$125 Shipped US.. (my cost + shipping)

31003:221568.jpg

$150 Shipped US

$250 Shipped for both in the US

MLMF NYC
  • :mrgreen:

MLMF NYC
  • bump for Timmy, he is a reliable trader and a great guy. Don't be afraid to buy from him. One of the best traders on the board
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Small edit bump! Where are you Laptop bag?..... :corn:

MLMF NYC
  • Somebody give him the bag so we don't have to deal with this clown clogging up the LD forum.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Somebody give him the bag so we don't have to deal with this clown clogging up the LD forum.

pennywise.jpg

MLMF NYC
  • They All Float!
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Tim needs a bag Bump
    Tim needs a bag Bump
    So does this mean Tim's bag has bumps now?
  • juddboz80 wrote:
    Tim needs a bag Bump

Pfffft, 16 years with my wife, and 3 kids later. What bag?!! :lol:

MLMF NYC
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Tim needs a bag Bump

Pfffft, 16 years with my wife, and 3 kids later. What bag?!! :lol:
    Does your wife keep it in her purse bump?

This thread took a turn! :shock:
  • Yeah.. Lol.

Get back on topic bump!
    I can be Very negotiable... ;)

MLMF NYC
  • How could I forget!!! :fp:
    I'm looking for the PJ Wrigley Flag as well bump.. :lol:

But more imortantly, Someone out there has to have, or know someone who has this laptop bag! If so, Please convince them to trade it to me!!? Lol..
    I'm thinking the '91 Let Me Sleep is a fair deal..? Anyone disagree? I will add almost any one of my prints or goodies if that's what is needed! Or if there is someone out there that wants the '91, but doesn't have the bag.. GET ON IT and let's have ourselves a 3 way trade ;) Bump!

MLMF NYC
    How could I forget!!! :fp:
    I'm looking for the PJ Wrigley Flag as well bump.. :lol:

But more imortantly, Someone out there has to have, or know someone who has this laptop bag! If so, Please convince them to trade it to me!!? Lol..
    I'm thinking the '91 Let Me Sleep is a fair deal..? Anyone disagree? I will add almost any one of my prints or goodies if that's what is needed! Or if there is someone out there that wants the '91, but doesn't have the bag.. GET ON IT and let's have ourselves a 3 way trade ;) Bump!
    Bump
  • 8752f241-31ae-4389-b0e2-cb470fa6d136.jpg

FOIL BUMP!

MLMF NYC
    edited September 2013
    fab61b5f-2ea3-482d-9d3d-f198fa336589.jpg

How about a Justin Hampton TEST Print ;) , Signed & Numbered "Test 2/2" Black Ink on Heavy Black Paper Stock, only 2 printed..... $225 Shipped US

MLMF NYC
    Any laptop bags for sale on eBay??
  • juddboz80 wrote:
    Any laptop bags for sale on eBay??

Not that I've noticed Judd :(

Looks like I need to have Wrigley Cards to trade! They seem to have the most value amongst PJ collectibles nowadays!
    :fp:

MLMF NYC
  • Found a laptop bag AND another ISO!!! Now I need the money!
    Somebody buy some stuff!!! I'm REAL negotiable right now!

Pm me what ya want! I'll apply discount with reply ;)

MLMF NYC
  • OP Edit Bump!! Help me buy my sack!! :mrgreen:

MLMF NYC
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Congrats on the find!!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley