Options

Question about PJ's cds on amazon

b2zerb2zer Posts: 199
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hi there.

I want to renew my cd collection of pj albums and buy some on amazon. Price is about 5 usd for one and it's good. But earlier I bought some cds of Gn'R, Metallica, Jane's Addiction and many others on amazon and when I got it I was very upset because they were made in Argentina, not in US. What about PJ cds? Maybe somebody bought it last time on amazon?

And one more question. I had old press of Yield CD but it was damaged and i bought sealed new on ebay. And when I listen it I think that old press sounds better. Maybe somebody else feels it too? Or it's impossible and I need a psychiatrist =)

Thank you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    The No Code CD I bought off Amazon didn't have the polaroids. I felf ripped off and wound up buying a used one that came with the original packaging.
  • Options
    I have bought CDs off Amazon before, not only did I over pay by a significant amount, they arrived quite beat up. Also, it is very unclear where exactly or who you are buying these from. No more PJ stuff on Amazon for me!
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
  • Options
    b2zerb2zer Posts: 199
    guitar59 wrote:
    The No Code CD I bought off Amazon didn't have the polaroids. I felf ripped off and wound up buying a used one that came with the original packaging.

Oh, thank you. I will buy no code on ebay.