Options

Munk One Wrigley S/N

PurduePete55PurduePete55 Posts: 191
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
I received my Munk One Wrigley print yesterday. The color on this print is fantastic. I have no idea if it is as thick and as bold as the regular prints, but I was quite impressed. The numbering and the signature were done in a matching bold electic red too. I was even more impressed by the generosity. My tube included a Soundgarden Toronto 2011 print and some stickers. Really, really happy with this purchase and wanted to take time out to mention how impressive Munk One is for the generosity and art work. Sorry for anyone who read this thinking I was looking to sell or trade.
Oct 00 - East Troy aka The Ice Bowl
Apr 03 - Champaign
Jun 03 - East Troy
May 06 - Chicago
Jun 06 - Summerfest 1 & 2
Aug 09 - Chicago 1 & 2
May 10 - Noblesville
Sept 11 - PJ20 1 & 2
July 13 - Wrigley
Oct 13 - Pittsburgh
Oct 14 - Moline & Milwaukee
Aug 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    awesome,,i guess can u take a photo,so others see it?
    thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'll see what I can do tonight. I've never been successful at getting pictures posted here, but I'll try tweeting it out then using that link as the host link and see if that works. I don't use instagram or anything. It is in the process of unrolling itself right now, but I'll try to get a decent shot or two.
    Apr 03 - Champaign
    Jun 03 - East Troy
    May 06 - Chicago
    Aug 09 - Chicago 1 & 2
    May 10 - Noblesville
    Sept 11 - PJ20 1 & 2
    July 13 - Wrigley
    Oct 13 - Pittsburgh
    Aug 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    thank you..and if u need any help with posting pictures,let me know if i can help
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Munk One is really great! and has the best Glow in the Dark prints!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Just opened my Munk S/N Wrigley up, got # 53. Tons of stickers included, no Soundgarden freebie though.
    Absolutely no complaints, I love Munk's work and was so excited to get his Wrigley poster.
    Sort of curious how many got the SG print, did he just have a few laying around that he threw in randomly?
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/petehelland/status/ ... 3266335744

https://twitter.com/petehelland/status/ ... 4164512768

I have no clue if this helps but here are links to the pictures via twitter. I'm on my phone so it is the best I can do.
    Apr 03 - Champaign
    Jun 03 - East Troy
    May 06 - Chicago
    Aug 09 - Chicago 1 & 2
    May 10 - Noblesville
    Sept 11 - PJ20 1 & 2
    July 13 - Wrigley
    Oct 13 - Pittsburgh
    Aug 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    Just opened my Munk S/N Wrigley up, got # 53. Tons of stickers included, no Soundgarden freebie though.
    Absolutely no complaints, I love Munk's work and was so excited to get his Wrigley poster.
    Sort of curious how many got the SG print, did he just have a few laying around that he threw in randomly?

When he sold the poster that matches the 2013 10c package he thru in some random prints to people. Just one of the many reasons I am hoping he does the prints for the shows I get to go to!
  • Options
    I got stickers and a Soundgarden print as well in my tube.
  • Options

https://twitter.com/petehelland/status/ ... 4164512768

I have no clue if this helps but here are links to the pictures via twitter. I'm on my phone so it is the best I can do.

thanks
  • Options
    CappoCappo Posts: 71
    I just received mine in Australia and it had a Blink 182 poster in the package as well as some stickers and a badge. While I'm not a huge Blink 182 fan it's a great looking print and is signed and numbered as well.
    I'm going to send him an email to thank him for his generosity and I would ask anyone else who received an extra print to do the same.
    He's a top notch bloke and his artwork never disappoints.