Options

Complete! Thank you PJ community!

JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
Thanks to some awesome PJ fans and members here, my son A Mo and I are only 2 cards away from the set! We have doubles to trade and may offer 2 for 1 type deals. I really wish these dang things were numbered!

We need:

Jeff with bat

Eddie with mask

PM me with your email and I can send you photos of what we have for trade. Thanks all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    I have no cards, but if someone can hook jmo up, ill send that person a poster tube. might even throw a print in it. get little mo the set!
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,937
    Pm'd
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    A little story...

Yesterday, we received some cards in the mail via trade. My son was SOOOOO excited! We had the cards out on the floor, putting them in protective sleeves, laughing at the Stone bat card, when his friend stopped by. His friend came in and asked, "are those baseball cards?". My son then says, "No dude! They're super awesome Pearl Jam cards! Way better than regular baseball cards!".
    Not having any clue what A Mo was talking about, his 9 year old friend responds, "Oh, okay. Cool."

Proof my 9 year old is cooler than the average 9 year old.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    AMo is cooler than your average 9yr old, for sure!
    JMo wrote:
    A little story...

Yesterday, we received some cards in the mail via trade. My son was SOOOOO excited! We had the cards out on the floor, putting them in protective sleeves, laughing at the Stone bat card, when his friend stopped by. His friend came in and asked, "are those baseball cards?". My son then says, "No dude! They're super awesome Pearl Jam cards! Way better than regular baseball cards!".
    Not having any clue what A Mo was talking about, his 9 year old friend responds, "Oh, okay. Cool."

Proof my 9 year old is cooler than the average 9 year old.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    PM sent.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,937
    movaughn wrote:
    PM sent.

Don't take cards from this guy he drew mustaches on all the cards he sent me and erased boom's mustache!!! evil evil man! :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    arq wrote:
    movaughn wrote:
    PM sent.

Don't take cards from this guy he drew mustaches on all the cards he sent me and erased boom's mustache!!! evil evil man! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    movaughn wrote:
    PM sent.

It was a goatee, and I thought you'd enjoy a one of a kind variant. :D
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
  • Options
    cojobocojobo Ontario Posts: 299
    Pm sent :)
    Halifax '05, Toronto '09, Toronto 2 '11, Hamilton '11, London '13, Chicago '13. Buffalo '13 , Leeds '14, Detroit '14, New York (GCF) '15, Ottawa '16, Toronto 1 '16, Toronto 2 '16
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I couldnt tell from your picture, but is the one pictured bottom, dead center the one you need?

7b35e7b1-f3ae-432d-8f67-36b58c03c880.jpg
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    I couldnt tell from your picture, but is the one pictured bottom, dead center the one you need?

7b35e7b1-f3ae-432d-8f67-36b58c03c880.jpg

Yes, you're correct! We need the Matt card, bottom run, center.

So, if anyone has this card, Jeff with Bat and/or Eddie with Mask, then please message me and I'll email pictures of our doubles.

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    I have the Matt you need. I didn't have extras of the replacement cards. I sent you an email.

For the larger audience, I am a Boom card and a Mike sticker shy of the set with plenty to trade. Special thanks to Jimbo and our trade in the works.
  • Options
    Thank you all again, for the trades!

Just need these two:

Jeff with bat

Eddie with mask

PM me with your email address and I'll send you pictures of our doubles. Thanks!
  • Options
    Bump!

Just looking for two cards:

Jeff with bat

Eddie with mask

Thanks for any help!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Thanks to the awesome people of this community, we have the last couple cards on their way!

Thank you all!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    :clap:

JMo wrote:
    Thanks to the awesome people of this community, we have the last couple cards on their way!

Thank you all!
  • Options
    congrats dude!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    congrats dude!
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    :clap:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Love this place! So happy for you and your son!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1