Options

SOLD! Pack of Wrigley Cards for your donation

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
25527:234763.jpg

EDIT:SOLD!!

Seeing these get flipped for over $30 a pack on ebay, I can't believe the generosity from this one particular kind and most generous PJ fan. I hope the PJ Karma comes back to him/her a zillion times fold as this is really a nice treat to offer.

For Sale:
1 Pack of PJ Wrigley Cards, Unopened.
***US Buyers/Donators Only Please per the request of the generous fan offering this item***

In the spirit of these forums in hopes to be fair for the buyer but still raise good $:

$20 shipped with Payment via PayPal as a "friends/family" payment to avoid their fees please.

PMs will be answered in the order they are received with the first person wanting it getting a chance to pay with the 2nd person offering their donation next if 1st buyer backs out etc. I will provide specific payment directions in my reply.

The proceeds of this sale goes to Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey, an all volunteer US Troop support group who does local "Welcome Home Celebrations" and hopes to raise the morale of our brave women and men deployed in Afghanistan by sending them huge care packages jam packed with gum, candy, Tasty Kakes, beef jerky, baby wipes, foot powder and so on. For more on OYR of SJ: please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org. From there you can find our Facebook page where we post thank you letters from the Troops.

Thank you for helping us help support our Troops. Just in the month of July, we have shipped over 4,000 pounds of goodies at an expense of over $3500 so these items and your purchases truly help. Every penny means something. Thank you so much.

More cool items to come thanks to some most generous friends and PJ fans!! Stay tuned!
-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    pm sent
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Am i the second one?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Booyah! This should fetch some good donations!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    This guy sent my brother packages while being overseas. I am glad to say he is safely back after having been deployed for nine plus months! The fact people donate such great items and that his proceeds go to an outstanding cause...love this example of positive vibes!
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    I wish I had something to donate, what a great cause
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    moses562 wrote:
    This guy sent my brother packages while being overseas. I am glad to say he is safely back after having been deployed for nine plus months! The fact people donate such great items and that his proceeds go to an outstanding cause...love this example of positive vibes!

It was our honor and we wish we could have done more for Paul and his unit
    -EV