Options

FS: Six packs of cards & 2 stickers (@ cost)

breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have six packs of cards, (2 for each line I waited in) that I realize I just don't need. I mainly bought the first 4 so I didn't walk away with nothing.... I also have 1 of each sticker.

*I opened 1 pack to be sure it had a sticker (which it did) and out of mild curiosity...... I put them back nicely and carefully....

Cards were $5 a pack, and the stickers were $2 each, so I'll ship the lot priority mail to the first taker for $40 bucks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cojobocojobo Ontario Posts: 299
    Want please :)
    Halifax '05, Toronto '09, Toronto 2 '11, Hamilton '11, London '13, Chicago '13. Buffalo '13 , Leeds '14, Detroit '14, New York (GCF) '15, Ottawa '16, Toronto 1 '16, Toronto 2 '16
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,902
    PM Sent, in case the first falls through
  • Options
    Holy geez I've got a lot of PMs to go through. Please give me a minute to double check the time stamps and reply in order. If you haven't PM'd yet, I'm pretty sure they are spoken for so please hold off!
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Pm sent!
  • Options
    These are spoken for with 1 definite backup, I believe I responded to all PMs, but if I missed you I apologize!
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,311
    Beyond cool!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    AHHHHHHH I can't believe I missed this post.

But super cool of you!
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,011
    Pm still in outbox. So would love these packs. Very good of u to do considering auction site going crazy.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Very cool to see people helping each other out and selling things at cost.
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Breylan is beyond awesome! A very giving dude! Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words, I'm sorry I had to turn so many people down, I really had no idea these were so popular...
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,136
    Very cool.