Options

Original 4x8 Eddie Vedder dot Painting

AndoAndo Denver Posts: 410
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
For christmas my girlfriend had one of her artist friends make an Eddie Vedder dot painting for me. She then took the print and blew it up for her gallary but it never ended up selling and now she is moving and is blowing out all of her prints. Its a 4 by 8 picture of eddie that she used a computer program to make into a dot system that looks really cool. It will look a little bit different from all angles. It is acrylic,ink and tape on baltic birch plywood. She is asking 450 shipped and i told her i would post it here in hopes someone liked it. Let me know what you think!

This is her gallary: http://www.facebook.com/mtarampi

[imgevmargaret_zpsb0a67eef.jpg][/img]
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    even if your not interested in buying i am curious to what everyone thinks!
  • Options
    anyone? bueller?
  • Options
    I think it looks cool yo, personally not a big fan of the red lines though. is that connecting the pieces? the wood grain looks tight too.
    Ando wrote:
    even if your not interested in buying i am curious to what everyone thinks!
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    I Think she had to paint it in sections and thats what the lines cover as well as add some color to the painting. The one she painted for me is a soft teal instead of red.
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    the Bruce Lee is awesome ;)