Options

Trade: My 30 Wrigley Cards for your Wrigley Pennant

VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USA Posts: 407
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
I've got 30 extra Pearl Jam Wrigley Field cards that I don't need. I would like to trade them for one of the Pearl Jam Wrigley Field Pennants.

PM me if you have a Pearl Jam Wrigley Field Pennant in mint condition.
I'm trying to think of a really good signature.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 223
    VedHead wrote:

I wonder if any of the pennants are in mint condition. We made the guy on Wednesday go through the pile to find one without a bent tip and that took awhile. And the one we got wasn't in mint condition still. Very hard to keep those from getting creased.
  • Options
    Hopped Up wrote:
    VedHead wrote:

I wonder if any of the pennants are in mint condition. We made the guy on Wednesday go through the pile to find one without a bent tip and that took awhile. And the one we got wasn't in mint condition still. Very hard to keep those from getting creased.

Ok. I will take one on good condition. As long as it doesn't look like it was eaten by JAWS.
  • Options
    Thanks to all those with interest... trade is in process.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    VedHead wrote:
    Thanks to all those with interest... trade is in process.

Dang I finally got my cards together to compare and was about to PM you. Good luck to the new card owner on completing his or her collection!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!