Options

ONE Ten Club Ticket NEEDED for Cincy

Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Oh, please someone, share with me a 10C ticket for Cinncinati and make me one really happy Pearl Jam chick!

Please help as I REALLY need to go!

Any help will be appreciated. PLEASE...PM me if you've got something available!

Thanks--Linda
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,761
    LovetheJam wrote:
    Oh, please someone, share with me a 10C ticket for Cinncinati and make me one really happy Pearl Jam chick!

Please help as I REALLY need to go!

Any help will be appreciated. PLEASE...PM me if you've got something available!

Thanks--Linda

From your sig, I think you've seen them enough to not inspire much pity...
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    From your sig, I think you've seen them enough to not inspire much pity...

No pity wanted....just a ticket for an addict!

:)

(Maybe I should change my name and my signature??!! Have a few board aliases in case I need help NEXT tour...hmmmm) ;)

--Linda
  • Options
    how many threads are you going to start for this same reason?

if youre willing to give me a reach around ll give you my 80xxx extra ticket
    Im Rick James bitch!
  • Options
    how many threads are you going to start for this same reason?

if youre willing to give me a reach around ll give you my 80xxx extra ticket

Dude...I started one in here...and one on the Porch...just like a lot of people do. I've just had some people like you who respond....allowing me an easy bump for my thread...

I'm flying in and it will be my last show until i don't know when...AND I was in the hospital when the tix went on sale...so...I just really want a 10c ticket.

Don't know exactly what a reach around is...but HELL...that said...I wouldn't rule it out...

ps--edit-- i didn't realize i posted for this few weeks ago before it was definite that i was going....so...ok...one extra posting! There are jackles who start new threads like every day when looking. i did one on 6-4-06...and then on 6-15-06.

gee whiz...could you cut the addict some slack!? ;)