Options

ISO Trading Cards

RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
I asked a few friends to get trading cards, stickers and a wristband...several got sick of waiting in line so I only got stickers.

Looking for trading cards...I used to work at a sports card store, so it's kind of sentimental if I could get a few.

Opened or unopened...I've only seen a few (Mike, Jeff, Stone) if you could spare any extras, let me know-I can PayPal.

Thanks.
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    bump...anybody?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    No cards, but i would be intereste din an extra sticker as my friends got tired of waiting in line and I got nothing but an awesome rock concert.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    schaefferlaxschaefferlax Posts: 160
    PM sent
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023