Options

ISO Wrigley Box Of Cards

man_uv_the_hourman_uv_the_hour Toronto Posts: 107
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Was hoping to get a box of those cards but they wouldn't sell a box (even though it was advertised) and then they would only sell 2 packs per person. I would like a box.
I have some money and a poster from London. Other posters too.. Depending what I feel I would part with.
Box of cards.. Lemme know...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    clark_pclark_p Posts: 203
    I'd pay $500 for an unopened box
  • Options
    Bump
    And this is my post for finding cards. Don't come in on my post and try to muscle me out of my request. It makes you look like a ....
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    I think a few people got lucky the first day but they stopped selling boxes. And do you see what they want on the secondary market for one pack. i hope no one is that dumb
  • Options
    I haven't seen prices, but I think I'll check it out. That's why I'm offering my London poster and possibly even a pair of tickets for the Buffalo show. I have some other cool posters as well.
    I think it's the Edmonton, Emek poster. The Indian face.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    People are sadly paying $40 a pack :o
  • Options
    Yea, that's crazy. All I got was my 2 packs. And I haven't opened them yet. I want more. :( But not for these crazy prices.. There's gotta be someone with a bunch of cards that wants the London poster..
  • Options
    Yea, that's crazy. All I got was my 2 packs. And I haven't opened them yet. I want more. :( But not for these crazy prices.. There's gotta be someone with a bunch of cards that wants the London poster..

I hope so for you

But I don't think that poster was too well received dude

Good luck though and keep your eye here for trades - there's people with stacks of opened packs and trades etc
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    We are ALL hoping 10club is able to sell some of these box set's @ the store soon.
    *crossing fingers

Many friends of mine that tried were only turned down. Many of them via 3 day's didn't get bubkiss. Some though were only able to pick up 2 packages of card. Seeing the merchandise folks opening the boxes, shed a tear to some of them who just wanted the whole box set. Not sure why 2 was the limit when you needed 60? cards to complete the Chicago photo. Can't do that with 2 packages of 10 cards.

HOBEJ2W.jpg?1
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    We are ALL hoping 10club is able to sell some of these box set's @ the store soon.
    *crossing fingers

Many friends of mine that tried were only turned down. Many of them via 3 day's didn't get bubkiss. Some though were only able to pick up 2 packages of card. Seeing the merchandise folks opening the boxes, shed a tear to some of them who just wanted the whole box set. Not sure why 2 was the limit when you needed 60? cards to complete the Chicago photo. Can't do that with 2 packages of 10 cards.

HOBEJ2W.jpg?1

Indeed makes the trading part a touch tough !!!
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,072
    demetrios wrote:
    *crossing fingers

Haven't seen any posts from the BBQ/private merch sale. Were people able to buy boxes there? Were they even selling the cards there?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    pjl44 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    *crossing fingers

Haven't seen any posts from the BBQ/private merch sale. Were people able to buy boxes there? Were they even selling the cards there?
    I didn't see any merch at the BBQ.
  • Options
    MedozK wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    *crossing fingers

I didn't see any merch at the BBQ.

Went back and looked. I guess not at the BBQ specifically, but part of the travel package:

Access to The 10 Store-An exclusive event merchandise store located at the W City Center Chicago on Thursday, July 18th plus in room shopping through our 10 Club private shopping service.
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    Went back and looked. I guess not at the BBQ specifically, but part of the travel package:

Access to The 10 Store-An exclusive event merchandise store located at the W City Center Chicago on Thursday, July 18th plus in room shopping through our 10 Club private shopping service.
    Yea, they had cards at the shop at the W...but by the time I finally got up there.. they were only selling limited packs. They said because of people flipping the packs after they bought a box, caused them to only sell packs.
  • Options
    MedozK wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:

Yea, they had cards at the shop at the W...but by the time I finally got up there.. they were only selling limited packs. They said because of people flipping the packs after they bought a box, caused them to only sell packs.

Ha. Who could have possibly predicted that?
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    MedozK wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:

Ha. Who could have possibly predicted that?
    I know...And now all of us trying to complete sets are screwed. :(

At least I did get an empty box...I asked the guy selling, if I could get the empty box....so I at least have that.. :)
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    There is a set up for 60 cards (not including Webb) for 600 on the bay. And they aren't mint. Unreal. 10C store should sell complete sets and make a small fortune...
  • Options
    There is a set up for 60 cards (not including Webb) for 600 on the bay. And they aren't mint. Unreal. 10C store should sell complete sets and make a small fortune...

It's this dude.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=212766
  • Options
    Yea, good for you <!-- e --><a href="mailto:clark_porter@hotmail.com">clark_porter@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> for buying up everything that everyone wants and trying to make a shit load of money off it. Extra posters, t-shirts, cards, patches, stickers and everything else... So it's not reselling tickets, but isn't this the kind of prick that should have his membership taken away?
    By the way, I finally opened my TWO packs of cards, and I actually got a George Webb. Just lucky I guess.
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    I'd pay $500 for an unopened box

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=212766

So let me get this right you asshole. You have all 60 cards, youre trading those, looking to buy a whole pack, and selling another pack on ebay? Busy week i guess.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    No Flipping & No personal attacks

Lost Dogs Trading FAQ
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=147179

Posting Guidelines
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=91525
This discussion has been closed.