Options

Need 1 GA for Wrigley (Had one, now don't)

PorchRadioPorchRadio Aurora, IL Posts: 233
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
I had a fellow 10 clubber offer me his extra GA ticket (I am not going to name him by name), and was just informed that he ran into a buddy on the street and is going with him instead. I turned down other tickets because I thought I had this one.

If anyone can help, please let me know!!!!

Thanks!!!
1995 Soldier Field, Chicago
1998 Alpine Valley, WI
2000 Indianapolis, IN
2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
2013 Wrigley Field
2013 Voodoo Fest New Orleans, LA
2014 Moline, IL (No Code)
2014 Milwaukee, WI (Yield)
2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
2016 Columbia, SC
2016 Bonnaroo
2016 Wrigley I & II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
    Sorry to hear about this man.... Thats rough. Ive thought ive had a few serious leads but they all never get back to me when it came to it. Looks like we'll both be out there bright and early after all... pick a spot by the park and ill meet you there if you still want.
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
    2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
    2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
    2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
  • Options
    Yeah, I am choosing whether to go to bed to get there early or to keep tying to look for stuff here for a while. You have no idea how freaked out I was...to go from that to this level of depression sucks. I will text ya in the morning when I get there. Best of luck!
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    I feel ya, but unfortunately for me i work midnights.. The anxiety is killing me too! I havent been able to sleep lately because i get worried about missing out on opportunities for tickets. (Since i sleep during the day) Okay sounds good though. The screen on my phone is broke so if i dont reply to your text right away, call me. Otherwise look for me in the red PJ shirt and a sign asking for a ticket. (Lookin like Crazy Aaron probably :crazy: )
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
  • Options
    I will be in the black PJ 20 shirt. Bald. Beard. 6'1". No sign. Maybe we can help each other out.
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    You brave soul wearing a black shirt! I have about 7 Pj shirts and 5 are black... If im gonna be out there all day i need to be comfortable haha Hopefully i see you man, Id love to do what i can to help
  • Options
    Pearl JamesPearl James Pittsburgh/Chicago Posts: 420
    Jeez guys, sorry to hear what happened. Best of luck tomorrow finding tickets, Ill be on the lookout for you guys, Ill be in Wrigleyville around 1pm-ish so if I hear anything ill send you (PorchRadio) a text but best of luck! I really hope you two can get in.
  • Options
    Jeez guys, sorry to hear what happened. Best of luck tomorrow finding tickets, Ill be on the lookout for you guys, Ill be in Wrigleyville around 1pm-ish so if I hear anything ill send you (PorchRadio) a text but best of luck! I really hope you two can get in.
    Thanks man, much appreciated! I feel real bad for Brian (porchradio), what happened to him is rough I've just had a lot of leads that never respond when it comes time to make the transaction. I hope to see you up there! cant wait to meet some new faces
  • Options
    Leaving for Wrigley bump. Please help!
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field