Options

2006 trucker cap and badge set

pools of maroonpools of maroon Posts: 454
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
e1f07c38.jpg looking for an Ed trucker cap willing to trade this 2006 tour trucker ( flexi -fit l- xl) and unopened badge set from same tour! Great idea 10c by the way! Also after Europe 06 poster or ed zippo if that helps!! UPDATE!! Ordered music designs trucker and pj20 beanie from 10c so I'm gonna offer these up for a free giveaway soon! Keep watching lost dogs! Still interested in EV trucker but gonna wait and buy one when he comes to Europe!!! Fingers crossed!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    e1f07c38.jpg looking for an Ed trucker cap willing to trade this 2006 tour trucker ( flexi -fit l- xl) and unopened badge set from same tour! Great idea 10c by the way!
    have foto of ev tracker hat?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    No photo of the ed hat but I think it's White with black mesh with the into the wild logo of Ed in that pose you know the one! Of course I could be mistaken ... maybe I have dreamt it!! But I swear I saw one before!
  • Options
    the one he wears at 2008-06-11, West Palm Beach show?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Do you have a picture of it D?
  • Options
    Do you have a picture of it D?
    give me 5
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks D but that's not it! Found this picture e8f77b0b.jpg anyone have one?
  • Options
    Really want (correction) need! The trucker cap! Com'n folks I can give it a good home!!! a3919258.jpg
  • Options
    Cold head bump
  • Options
    Not really bald bump!!
  • Options
    rp216822rp216822 Posts: 1
    I have the black/black or white/black trucker to trade. Email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:nycshrink@yahoo.com">nycshrink@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->