2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Some random thoughts as I wait for some financial reports to run ...

Good lord, once Seguin catches a break, he could just explode. I felt he was pretty crappy at the beginning of the Toronto series, but, game 7 of that series and the first three of this one, I thought he's played hard, created a lot of chances, and been one of the fastest guys on the ice on most shifts.

Wouldn't mind him replacing Jagr on the Bergeron/Marchand line for a shift here or there, he's got much younger and fresher legs. Certainly wouldn't mess with the lines over all right now ... but a shift or two might do Seguin and Jagr some good.

And who the hell sits when Ference, Seidenburg and Redden come back?

I think the order of demotions would be Bartkowski, Hamilton then Krug ... Krug's just making a ton happen right now ... would be a shame to see him go before Hamilton ... Dougie's got time (much like Seguin in 10-11 being scratched for Thorton when needed). Nice to see these rookies playing well, but, it's taking its toll on Chara, he's made a few too many giveaways in the B's zone for my liking.

Really nice to see the 4th line get rewarded last night ... really feels like the B's got all 4 lines humming like they did 2 years ago.

But ... there is a LOT of hockey left.

Let's go BRUINS!!!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Spot on JimEd. Jagr looks like he's moving in quicksand. Can't believe he's not less effective considering. Seguin will break out at some point. And Krug playing too well to sit right now.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    The Bruins forechecking auber alles and will cause problems for the Rangers. That forth line will decide this game....that said GO BRUINS!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Oh my what a shot that was....that's how you work a power play. Keep the pressure on them.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Sometimes it pays to be lucky nice shot.

Peace

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Some random thoughts as I wait for some financial reports to run ...

Good lord, once Seguin catches a break, he could just explode. I felt he was pretty crappy at the beginning of the Toronto series, but, game 7 of that series and the first three of this one, I thought he's played hard, created a lot of chances, and been one of the fastest guys on the ice on most shifts.

Wouldn't mind him replacing Jagr on the Bergeron/Marchand line for a shift here or there, he's got much younger and fresher legs. Certainly wouldn't mess with the lines over all right now ... but a shift or two might do Seguin and Jagr some good.

And who the hell sits when Ference, Seidenburg and Redden come back?

I think the order of demotions would be Bartkowski, Hamilton then Krug ... Krug's just making a ton happen right now ... would be a shame to see him go before Hamilton ... Dougie's got time (much like Seguin in 10-11 being scratched for Thorton when needed). Nice to see these rookies playing well, but, it's taking its toll on Chara, he's made a few too many giveaways in the B's zone for my liking.

Really nice to see the 4th line get rewarded last night ... really feels like the B's got all 4 lines humming like they did 2 years ago.

But ... there is a LOT of hockey left.

Let's go BRUINS!!!

Well damn, don't I half look like I know what I'm talking about.

Seguin ready to break out ... goal & assist tonight ... CHECK
    Krug making things happen ... goal tonight ... CHECK

but sadly, Chara sloppy with the puck in the B's zone ... CHECK ... fuck.

Hopefully they win this on home ice Saturday.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Well done Bruins....rest up up for a tough battle with the Pens.

Peace

• Options
    :wave:

:clap:

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    congrats to the better team
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Congrats to the bruins, one hell of a team with a DOMINATING 4th line.
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Where are the Bruins fans?

Nice game tonight!

2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    jlaustin wrote:
    Where are the Bruins fans?

Nice game tonight!

I was up for 30 hours....slept through the game to the point where I didn't know what day it was in much less what time was the game.

That said....GO BRUINS ill be watching tonight for sure.

Peace

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    Tonight's the night! Go Bruins go! :)

3IqHfKh.jpg?1
  • Options
    I'm nervous as hell for this game....I have a feeling this one wont be close. As I'm typing the Bs score.

Peace

• Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    How are you feeling now? :D
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    Glad to see the team that took out my Rangers are destroying the #1 seed....wow are they steamrolling....Happy for my Friend (Bruins fan) we went to 6 of the NYR/BOS games this year
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    How are you feeling now? :D

Feeling REAL GOOD right now and I was right it wasn't going to be close. :D

Peace

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Post edited by g under p on

• Options

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,170
    Pitt gave it their best, wasn't enough

What a roll since game 7 rd 1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    YES!!! :D
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    wow are they rollin'
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    I couldn't hang after the first overtime....believe it or not!

Tremendous defense, checking and hustle from all the lines have all put the Pens on the brink of series defeat.

WAY TO GO BRUINS.

peace

• Options
    Thank goodness they are showing a repeat of the game and the 2nd OT on NBCSports. That's good cause I haven't seen the winning goal as yet.

Peace

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Nothing better seeing you guys beat this merry team of unlikeable players.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Nothing better seeing you guys beat this merry team of unlikeable players.

Yes, it is a pleasure to watch, even though they sent my guys to the links last round.

My wife has worn her 2011 Stanley Cup Champs T pretty much every day. I think I'm going to wash it under the radar here soon.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,440
    I hope all the Boston fans are rotting for the Kings!
  • Options
    jethrojam420jethrojam420 Foxborough MA Posts: 1,075
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02