Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i have two dollars in my wallet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    So apparently no one uses VHS tapes anymore... :think:

I still have a VCR...and a shitload of tapes too...

wait a second... :o you weren't thinking about... :shock:

:nono:

I've been "donating" (read:pur stuff on our break room table at work) random stuff...somebody grabbed up 6 bars of Irish spring and a half used bottle of Gain in no time, but no one has touched the VHS movies...and some of them are really good ones!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    You have a wallet?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    You have a wallet?

This suprises you?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    You have a wallet?

This suprises you?
    I dont use one..

is it a bi or tri fold?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    bi

where do you keep your license, cc cards, cash
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    You have a wallet?

This suprises you?

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudHJ1ZXNwb3J0c2Zhbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL1QvdC0zODkxMy5qcGc=?src=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.truesportsfan.com%2Fimages%2FT%2Ft-38913.jpg&d=33d78eeccc72b26206465d0eb440150da3d85157&wid=400&hei=400
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudHJ1ZXNwb3J0c2Zhbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL1QvdC0zODkxMy5qcGc=?src=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.truesportsfan.com%2Fimages%2FT%2Ft-38913.jpg&d=33d78eeccc72b26206465d0eb440150da3d85157&wid=400&hei=400
    :nono: :nono: :nono:

basic brown leather...well worn as it turns 15 later this year
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    bi

In my pocket..
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bi

In my pocket..

you don't even have a rubber band/money clip?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bi

In my pocket..

stopped doing that when i turned 18.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

george-costanza-wallet.jpg

:P

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bi

In my pocket..

you don't even have a rubber band/money clip?
    no.. just a wad of cash.. sometimes the wad isn't impressive
  • Options
    I do have a leater sleeve that carries cards.. but I dont know if you would call it a "wallet"

My cash is free range...
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

4zovt.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    sometimes the wad isn't impressive

#thatswhatshesaid
    #thatsdirty

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

4zovt.jpg

that's a mighty sad looking wallet...I mean the wallet, if it were alive, it would be like a sad old tired dog...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    the other side
    ddsala.jpg

sad? i'll be sad when the day comes that it has to be replaced. at this point, it's a well worn friend that has traveled all over the united states with me.

i still use the key ring i bought when i first started college back in '92.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    the other side
    ddsala.jpg

sad? i'll be sad when the day comes that it has to be replaced. at this point, it's a well worn friend that has traveled all over the united states with me.

where is the condom ring?
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    the other side
    ddsala.jpg

where is the condom ring?

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    the other side
    ddsala.jpg

wish I could be that committed to a keyring...I did lose my house keys at school once when I was in 1st grade. Somebody found them, and I got the keys back...when I was in 6th grade. (they were all rusty, but you could still see my name on the stainless steel ID tag on it)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    South St in Philly or a beach weekend? The decisions I have to make today :D
  • Options
    :lol:

that's actually sort of cool

i lost my DL when i was 18. got a new one, and a few months later, the old one end up in my mailbox. still have it.

i also have toll ticket. you know the ones...you grab it when you enter the tollway, and then give it to the toll collector when you exit. i used the exit at a rest plaza. cut thru the walk way to the employee lot. god bless the motorcycle
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    your goat I think ... cute :D
  • Options
    I'm watching 'Kitchen Nightmares' because of all the publicity it's been getting... :shock: :o I cannot believe the way they treat their customers!

mca! mca! have you been to Amy's?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm watching 'Kitchen Nightmares' because of all the publicity it's been getting... :shock: :o I cannot believe the way they treat their customers!

i am so in love with them...so confident in their delusions of grandeur...it's awesome :lol::lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i am so in love with them...so confident in their delusions of grandeur...it's awesome :lol::lol:

I knew it! You have a 'thing' for Amy! I dunno norm...she's quite the catch, I bet she has to hire a bodyguard to beat all the Casanova's away. If you can get past him, I bet you'd have a chance! ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I knew it! You have a 'thing' for Amy! I dunno norm...she's quite the catch, I bet she has to hire a bodyguard to beat all the Casanova's away. If you can get past him, I bet you'd have a chance! ;)

:sick:

i love watching the completely clueless act like they actually know anything...like reading the amt :lol::lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    :sick:

i love watching the completely clueless act like they actually know anything...like reading the amt :lol::lol:

:lol: I try to stay away from things that make me feel dumber then before I read/watched it. ;)
    (though, those two remind me so much of the last place I worked at-I stayed for the animals, I loved some of my client's pets so much... :( )

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    My best friend is coming to visit us for a couple of days in two weeks! I am soooooo excited, she is going to be my first visitor from Germany! It's gonna be awesome, I cannot wait! Cav will have a blast listening to us talking :lol: