Options

1" Ten Dog Collar Swap (my XL for Ur L)

TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hey Dog Lovers,

I got an XL 1" Ten dog collar that is just a little too big for my guy. Not a big deal, I can take an awl to it no problem. But if anyone out there has a L and its a little tight for their pup, maybe we can swap out? Both are sold out at the shop.

PM if your interested, I will hang on without punching any holes for about a week.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Post RSD Bump
  • Options
    gtware13gtware13 Posts: 3
    if you still have it and would like to sell please let me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:know.gtware13@gmail.com">know.gtware13@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Sadly it is not possible to trade items available in the shop here.

I didnt realise either, but fell foul of the rule myself and on reflection it was a schoolboy error on my part.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Sadly it is not possible to trade items available in the shop here.

I didnt realise either, but fell foul of the rule myself and on reflection it was a schoolboy error on my part.

But technically it isnt available in the shop anymore. Both the L and XL are sold out.

Not looking to sell, sorry. my problem is fixable, just thought I would try and help out someone who couldn't stretch their large into an XL.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Excellent point
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    Those dog collars go well with my RNDM ski mask... Now all we need is a 'Leash' themed dog leash and my fetishes wear ensemble is complete! :lol::mrgreen: :nono:
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    Have you tried contacting the 10C? They are usually pretty good about exchanges.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    nadahombre wrote:
    Those dog collars go well with my RNDM ski mask... Now all we need is a 'Leash' themed dog leash and my fetishes wear ensemble is complete! :lol::mrgreen: :nono:

Ha! The "Leash" leash should be released along with A Drop in the Park scooper pooper-scooper.gif
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    nadahombre wrote:

Ha! The "Leash" leash should be released along with A Drop in the Park scooper pooper-scooper.gif

Nada, practice safe fetishes and make sure you wrap up in your PJ Parachutes

Lukin, no I didn't try the 10c. I figured since L was sold out online, there wasn't a point. I'm not losing any sleep over it, I'm going to punch a hole in it this weekend. Unless you guys keep up the funny bumps....
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    TN70407 wrote:

Nada, practice safe fetishes and make sure you wrap up in your PJ Parachutes

Lukin, no I didn't try the 10c. I figured since L was sold out online, there wasn't a point. I'm not losing any sleep over it, I'm going to punch a hole in it this weekend. Unless you guys keep up the funny bumps....
    Good point, you did say that. You never know though, they may have some around the warehouse
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1