Options

Sealed WHITE Backspacer LP For Sale: HAIL HAIL member 3days!

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
The sale of this item will benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey (http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org) where funds will help with shipping expenses of care packages to US Troops deployed in Afghanistan and supporting Operation Enduring Freedom and this also includes a few members from these forums and a brother of another forum member. Thanks to the help of all of you, OYR has been able to send on average, 1500+ pounds of goodies from home each month to our brave women and men in harm's way and away from home. We spend over $1200 each month alone on shipping expenses so thank you for your past help! For April, we shipped almost 3000 pounds and spent $3000 on expenses.

Back story: I was fortunate enough to win The Sealed White Backspacer from the give away donation thread run by 3days. See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206140

In the spirit of what Josh wanted to instill in all of us, I am using the power of his generosity and the fortunate circumstances of my luck to keep Josh's healing energy going. Josh has showed that the more you give, the more comes back to you.

For sale: WHITE Backspacer LP Vinyl, Sealed and limited edition.
Price: $125 shipped in The US. $135 shipped Internationally.

Payments need to be sent "to friends/family" (which will save our nonprofit 5% in fees) via Paypal please directly to OYR's account in which I will provide the e-mail address when replying to your PM. If you aren't comfortable sending payment as "friends/family", then please add on another 5% to the totals.

Thank you for your support.
Josh- thank you for being one of the most (if not the most) generous PJ fans in existence. This forum and this world is a better place because of you.

-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    bumpage for the lunch bunch...
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    That's a great deal AND it's for charity! What a guy!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    good price
    ajb
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    Pm sent
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014