Options

Feelin' Good Giveaway! - PJ Vinyl, Poster, Book

2»

Comments

• Options
    jcarhartjcarhart Posts: 189
    Thanks for the opportunity.

Happy Friday to all of my fellow Jammers.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Positive thing #1...This board rocks!
    Positive thing #2...PJ is still making music and gives it all at each tour stop.
    Positive thing #3...My bro is having a kid and Uncle Marc is going to dress him/her in cool PJ garb.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Great Offer!

My positive post would be.....

It's been almost 4 months since I quit smoking!!!!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    I am happy that Boston got so much support! Thank you all!
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    Lots of great posts, thank you all! Weekend bump
  • Options
    jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
    First day off work in 2.5 wks. Very positive for me :lol:
  • Options
    Cool of you to do this. Hmm.. Well the semester is just about over and I have good grades and summer is just about here so surfing can commence soon! :D
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    Random_HeroRandom_Hero Posts: 380
    the sun is shining and my son is smiling.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    The weather's finally warm enough for my son and me to play outside together. :D
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Knock, knock
    Who's there ?
    My damn
    My damn who?
    My damn, s foots caught in the door.

Why do cows wear bells?

Because their horns don't work.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Special thanks to Rocky V. ;)
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Keep feeling good.

This club is buzzing with good vibes.

I made 12 new friends here in the past week.
    I randomly was gifted 3 unique items, I sold clothes to naked babies (I sure hope they make it soon), a ten club member found me a sweet vinyl on record store day, I found so many treasures this week and know so many more interesting and awesome people. I gave away some shirts, and I found my holy grail shirt. ten club radio is fixed.

I don't need the chance for the giveaway. I just wanted to share.

All these acts of kindness. It makes me smile to know someone else feels it too.

(Scott, I'm posting pictures of me covered in stamps soon.. :lol: )
    I'm going to continue to spread and share the things I can.
  • Options
    I've met and dealt with a lot of people here and I can't say it enough how awesome everyone around here is. :clap::clap:
    Thank you for this opportunity
    a wise man investigates what a fool passes by

4/26/03 - pittsburgh
    4/28/03 - philly
    7/05/03 - camden
    7/12/03 - hershey
    5/28/06 - camden
    5/20/10 - msg
    5/21/10 - msg
    6/25/11 - upper darby - EV
  • Options
    One of my really close friends got married last night and I couldn't be happier for her.

Thanks for the oppportunity and good luck to all
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Its DERBY WEEK here in Louisville! Postive vibes everywhere! Love this time of the year!

thx
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    A wife is scrambling eggs when her husband bursts into the kitchen.

"Careful," he cries. "Careful! You’re cooking too many at once. Too many! Scramble them! Now! We need more butter. They’re going to stick! Careful! Now scramble them again! Hurry up! Are you crazy? Don’t forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. Use the salt! The salt!"

The wife turns and asks, "What is wrong with you?"

Her husband calmly replies, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I’m driving."

:lol:
  • Options
    Awesome giveaway! Makes me proud to be a part of such a loving group of people... Probably one of the most positive things that has ever happened to me is that I've lost 71 pounds in three months. Everyone I know can't believe the change, and frankly, I've shocked myself. 26 pounds to go! Good luck friends ;)
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    While out for a drink with my best mate at the weekend we were talking about old times. Our birthdays fall within two days of each other and it's our 40th in July this year. We decided to throw a joint birthday party, something we have discussed many times but never followed through on. As we made the arrangements and wrote an invite list it dawned on us that we have been best friends for 25 years this year as well. Approaching 40 years old had been causing me some stress until that point. Knowing that dude has been by my side for the last quarter of a century only made me look forward to the next 25 years. Laughter and the love of friends cures everything.

Count me out the giveaway, I have that record already. Just wanted to share.
  • Options
    One more bump - get your entries in and spread some joy, then I'll be drawing later tonight!
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    Just happy to be here.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    eddies mateeddies mate Posts: 342
    Positive story will keep it short
    i was married for ten years and had four amazing children , wife wanted me to get vasectomy so i did , 3 mths later she is pregnant to someone else and leaves me , world crumbles pj and great friends save me! Another 3 months pass and run into my childhood sweetheart who had just been left by her husband of ten years , 6 months of hanging out pass and we make the risk of falling in love to each other , 6 months later married and best thing that ever happened to me! She adores me and my kids and wednesday was our 3rd anniversary of marital bliss and i have undertaken a vasectomy rerversal so we can try for our own bundle of joy !!!! Life is grand !!!!!!!! Remember one door slams in your face and another swings open!!!!

Thanks for listening!!!!
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • Options
    StephaineStephaine Posts: 62
    I sprayed spot remover on my dog & now I can't find him...
  • Options
    Extending this just one more day - sorry! But hey, it's free. Thank you ALL for the positive stories, words of encouragement, shout-outs, and general pumpiness! What a great group of people...