Options

FS: NO CODE RUBBER STAMP--SOLD!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hi All.....Just as the title says...unused mint condition, only seeking what I paid many years ago....$55 shipped in the USA, $60 across a border or pond! Paypal only. Thank you and have a most excellent evening!

Scott
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hola mi amigos and amigas! ;-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    upage!

• Options
    anyone? :-)

• Options
    For those who may have missed it....thanks

• Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Pearl-Jam-No-CodeRubber-St-76063.jpg

nocode_stamp.jpg
  • Options
    GONE!! Thanks to STAYSEA and her pictures!! :-) Thanks to all for your interest... :-)

• Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    :lol:

How do you like those apples?