Options

Mad Season available in goods NOW!

nothingman203nothingman203 Posts: 325
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
SLH just posted it in The Porch, it's available now for anybody still looking.

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1699
"I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    :D
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Got it!!!!

Thanks so much OP, good looking out. So stoked!
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    yay. so excited!!!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    juancor70juancor70 Posts: 206
    Does anyone know if it's the EXACT version that was released for Record Store Day this weekend?
  • Options
    juancor70 wrote:
    Does anyone know if it's the EXACT version that was released for Record Store Day this weekend?
    Not sure, but it does say numbered so there's a good chance.

Soundstage Direct has it up too but it doesn't say limited/numbered.

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/mad-sea ... ords.shtml
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    yes !!! :mrgreen:
    ajb
  • Options
    juancor70juancor70 Posts: 206
    Suziemay wrote:
    juancor70 wrote:
    Not sure, but it does say numbered so there's a good chance.

Soundstage Direct has it up too but it doesn't say limited/numbered.

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/mad-sea ... ords.shtml

It says numbered - but maybe there's a nother number. Although it would seem likely that if there were 3000 made, 10c would keep 100-150 copies for their members, and the rest of them for record stores... right?
  • Options
    dmaradona10dmaradona10 Posts: 897
    Nothingman203-You made my Monday!
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Yes!!!!!!
  • Options
    Nothingman203-You made my Monday!

Happy to help get the word out, I saw a lot of people still looking for it so glad for those who were able to grab a copy :D
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    This needs to be up top so that people don't miss out... :D
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    and its gone....
    ajb
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    Phew! So glad I grabbed one before they were gone thanks only to a fellow member who tweeted me in time. Thanks Javis El Errante!! :wave:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    b2zerb2zer Posts: 199
    Already sold out. I can't buy. And it is really offensively because some buyers bought it to sale on ebay for 50-100 bucks (like blue 10" single earlier). And they are ten club members. This situation is not good.
  • Options
    IL266460 wrote:
    Already sold out. I can't buy. And it is really offensively because some buyers bought it to sale on ebay for 50-100 bucks (like blue 10" single earlier). And they are ten club members. This situation is not good.
    Some do do that, unfortunately.... nothing to be done about it though. Would be nice if at least the 10c could be flipper free, but oh well..... to be fair, some others buy it to save for trade later too, which is alright IMO. Me, I'm just going to play the shit out if it. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    IL266460 wrote:
    Some do do that, unfortunately.... nothing to be done about it though. Would be nice if at least the 10c could be flipper free, but oh well..... to be fair, some others buy it to save for trade later too, which is alright IMO. Me, I'm just going to play the shit out if it. :)
    IMO it's not alright at all to buy so that you can trade later. It's exactly the same thing only the currency changes. And in that way the buyer who just wants to play the shit out of it like you and me has to pay multiple times the price on ebay or Lost Dogs or trade for an item which in other conditions wouldn't give.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    IL266460 wrote:
    IMO it's not alright at all to buy so that you can trade later. It's exactly the same thing only the currency changes. And in that way the buyer who just wants to play the shit out of it like you and me has to pay multiple times the price on ebay or Lost Dogs or trade for an item which in other conditions wouldn't give.
    Fair enough. I see it differently though - the value of their item went up, but once it's tradeable for something the buyer wants more, that other item is also an inflated cost, which is just totally unavoidable with these kinds of items. A lot of people buy items for a collection and never open the packaging (not me). It's what so many collectors do. And they just sit back, others are the ones who inflate the prices, and then he or she can make a trade for something they want even more. No different than trading baseball cards. These are collectors items, and collectors buy shit and then make trades to improve their collection. It's what it's all about for a lot of people. Seems much different than flipping to me.... they're not out to make profit - they're out to build up their collection, which they get pleasure from. And what about those who do play it, and then trade it for something equally valuable or desireable to them later? What's the difference?.... and there are a whole lot of people in Lost Dogs who must agree.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    What PJ Soul said.....