Options

PJ20 Colored Vinyl

PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.

I am not selling this, the album is listed at Amoeba.com. I am just sharing the information for everyone here. Please do not PM me about this. They are asking $1000 for the set. Currently they have a 15% off sale on their website. I hope that someone that is truly looking for this can score it for a killer deal.

Amoeba updates their website quickly and will take this out of their inventory quickly after it is sold.

Here is the info:
http://www.amoeba.com/twenty-color-viny ... 0021/#used

15% off promo code: April1513

Discount good 4-18 to 4-20

Give it hell kids!
Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    love to have some extra cash lying around
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I boycott Amoeba.

Sorry.
  • Options
    VicSpeedVicSpeed Posts: 100
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I boycott Amoeba.

Sorry.
    why?... what's wrong with Amoeba?
  • Options
    VicSpeed wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I boycott Amoeba.

Sorry.
    why?... what's wrong with Amoeba?
    I'm also curious. I have never had any trouble, always get free shipping, and they have even thrown in a few goodies from time to time.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    I don't agree with their store policy.

I went to the store to buy records. I had flown all the way from Miami, and I hadn't had a chance to even check in at my hotel.

Well I had all my valuables in my purse. It's a normal sized purse. I just had my keys, cell phone, cash, credit cards, my license, etc.

They don't allow you to have a bag when you are shopping. They ask you to put it by the front door, and some guy will watch it for you. But, they are not responsible for lost or stolen items either.

I told them that they could look in my purse before and after I did my shopping. They said nope.
    I asked them if they could hold my credit card as collateral , just anything. I didn't want to give my purse to a stranger. They said nope. The store manager said nope.

I said well I guess I can't shop here. They agreed. *shrugs*

I'm sure they have good stuff. But it's apparently not for me.

Do you think I did the right thing?
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I don't agree with their store policy.

I went to the store to buy records. I had flown all the way from Miami, and I hadn't had a chance to even check in at my hotel.

Well I had all my valuables in my purse. It's a normal sized purse. I just had my keys, cell phone, cash, credit cards, my license, etc.

They don't allow you to have a bag when you are shopping. They ask you to put it by the front door, and some guy will watch it for you. But, they are not responsible for lost or stolen items either.

I told them that they could look in my purse before and after I did my shopping. They said nope.
    I asked them if they could hold my credit card as collateral , just anything. I didn't want to give my purse to a stranger. They said nope. The store manager said nope.

I said well I guess I can't shop here. They agreed. *shrugs*

I'm sure they have good stuff. But it's apparently not for me.

Do you think I did the right thing?

I see where you are coming from, but 4 out of the 5 stores in DC require you check a bag and it seems to be the case at most record shops I have been to. That is a bummer that they could not work with you to be a bit more accomidating.

Now, will someone here please snag that PJ20 color so I can stop looking at it!? :-)
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    $1K for that is waaayyy too much
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Like a couple hundred too much.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    I walked a few blocks to a smaller shop called the Black Pancake. That guy was very friendly and I bought as much stuff as I could.

I hesitate to order from Amoeba even though they seem to have better coupon codes. Sound stage gives me 11% off every month.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Wonder if I should buy a can or two of spray paint... 8-)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options

Colored vinyls sounds the same as non-colored vinyls.
    Spray paint would ruin it. :(

You should all put money in a pot together and establish custody rules and all have partial ownership.

I'm happy with my black one. ;)
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    STAYSEA wrote:

You should all put money in a pot together and establish custody rules and all have partial ownership.

I'll be the crazy parent that runs off to a foreign country on the first visit! With colored discs in tow of course.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:

I'll be the crazy parent that runs off to a foreign country on the first visit! With colored discs in tow of course.

You would be sued for kidnapping. Legal troubles, custody battles would ensue. :lol::lol: