Options

FS: 2 tickets Soundgarden Austin 5/25

Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
I purchased two GA tickets from the Soundgarden presale and then decided to buy the Club seats from the C3 presale a few days later so now I have the two GA tickets for sale.

$140 for the pair. This is what I paid for them including all taxes and fees. These are physical tickets, not the print-at-home. This show is sold out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Sweet deal :D
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Someone grab these, and get up on the rail, and hold up a MATT FUCKING CAMERON SIGN for me please? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh, and don't forget ear plugs.
  • Options
    Thanks for the bumps! I would really love to help out a fellow PJ/Soundgarden fan on here find tickets at face value.
  • Options
    I'll probably keep this here for about another week and then take them to Craigslist if no one wants them here. I do want to get rid of these tickets.
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    Assuming you don't mind, we have a tx fan page on facebook and I posted it there.
  • Options
    Assuming you don't mind, we have a tx fan page on facebook and I posted it there.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Haven't gotten around to putting these on Craigslist yet. They are still available for anyone wanting to go to this show.