Options

FS: VINYL...SEALED AND NOT....:-)

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hola folks.....Listing for a friend..Good dude to deal with and overall great guy....in the 10C since 98, just not much of a forum guy! That said, all vinyl is mint and comes from a smoke free home. The unsealed ones were opened and looked at one time and were returned to their sleeves and stored. Any interest, please contact him -- <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bigdaddyrat@earthlink.net">bigdaddyrat@earthlink.net</a><!-- e -->

He works days and will answer emails after 6pm pacific. All prices are BEFORE shipping. They will be packed and shipped by either the UPS Store, or Fed Ex. You can work out the details with him depending on where you are from. Any questions for me, please feel free to pm, otherwise, please take these off his hands and buy with confidence! Thank you!!

**PAYPAL PREFERRED**

ALL SOLD, THANK YOU ALL!!
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    My guess is this thread is about to explode with interest! Thanks for listing.
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21 * St Louis 9/18/22 * Denver 9/22/22 * St Paul 8/31/23
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    I have pm'ed for binuaral. Oh please oh please let this happen!
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    Just realized I need to email him....please Binuaral be available!
  • Options
    I am happy to answer questions, but as I said in the first post, please contact Bill if you want to buy....It will save YOU time and may put you in before someone else! Good Luck!

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,804
    Ill give ya $72.85 for all of them.
    Thats my final offer.
    Take it or leave it.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Thats my final offer.
    Take it or leave it.

I was wonder when I would hear from you! :-) How are you brother?? :-)

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,804
    Thats my final offer.
    Take it or leave it.

Im doing good.
    Working too much lately, but doing good.

How are things in your world?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Thats my final offer.
    Take it or leave it.

Im doing good.
    Working too much lately, but doing good.

How are things in your world?

Same same.....living the dream brother! :-)

• Options
    THANKS for the quick responses! Looks like some of you were able to fill some holes and bookend your collections in some cases! For all intensive purposes, the only one left is YIELD, but someone could drop the ball and not pay, so send him in email if you want a shot...Went a lot faster that I had thought! lol....Thanks again, and a BIG THANKS from Billy D!!!

• Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    How is it I check this site way more often than I should :lol: , but then I go an evening without checking in and this bomb drops and I miss it :fp:

#firstworldproblems
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    edit the OP with the ones that are finally sold...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    I feel fortunate to have gotten in on this! I now have all the studio albums. Fortunate fellow here. Now I am waiting to get a total and then pay. Sorry to hear those who missed out but just think...the next time something like this comes up there are that many fewer people who will be wanting something.
  • Options
    edit the OP with the ones that are finally sold...

As soon as I hear from him that people have paid, I will. All I have been told thus far is they are pending until the shipping and details have been worked out! :-)

• Options
    Should be hearing things soon. I paid yesterday.
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,071
    moses562 wrote:
    Should be hearing things soon. I paid yesterday.
    Anybody get shipping confirmation yet?
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    Emailed the guy yesterday to ask if he received payment...no response. He was to quick to respond every other time...my hope is that he ships this weekend. I was very quick to pay.
  • Options
    Updated, all sold, THANK YOU! He has told me half have shipped and the others to follow...I will make a point to have him reach out to all of you tonight and tomorrow with an update! Have no fear folks, I GUARANTEE everyone will get their records!!

• Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    Updated, all sold, THANK YOU! He has told me half have shipped and the others to follow...I will make a point to have him reach out to all of you tonight and tomorrow with an update! Have no fear folks, I GUARANTEE everyone will get their records!!

:clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options

I have seen you on the boards before...I believe you. I think it is normal to have a bit of a nervous feeling...especially when I dropped what I did.

You have been helpful and informative. Your friend has a righteous buddy! Thanks a heap for calming all of us knuckleheads down!
  • Options
    rickprickp Posts: 219
    I got a shipping confirmation yesterday.
  • Options
    rickp wrote:
    I got a shipping confirmation yesterday.

Me too! :D
  • Options
    Vinyl received! Man, what an above and beyond shipping job! This guy went ALL out on shipping!
  • Options
    moses562 wrote:
    Vinyl received! Man, what an above and beyond shipping job! This guy went ALL out on shipping!

Nice!! Glad you got it and are happy! Hope to see some others chime in and are as happy as you! THANK YOU for helping out!!

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    What all sold here? I missed this thread completely and am verrrrry curious what was up for grabs
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    rickprickp Posts: 219
    Got my package in the mail today.. talk about amazing packaging! Thanks!
  • Options
    evsgjamm wrote:
    What all sold here? I missed this thread completely and am verrrrry curious what was up for grabs

Pretty much all of the studio albums and Lost Dogs for an excellent price. Binuaral was a flippin' treat to my ears!