CHICAGO!!!!!

Comments

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    ccffcf16-46ec-4fbb-9656-a013a4773578_zps19de0e58.jpg

Anyone who wants a high res .png file of the PJ/Cub one PM me your email and I'll be happy to send it out.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Hoping to put it on a tee shirt:

PJCubbyshirt_zps2137b623.jpg
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    I would have preferred this:

WhiteSoxPearlJam.png

;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    mattcoz wrote:

WhiteSoxPearlJam.png

;)
    awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mattcoz wrote:

WhiteSoxPearlJam.png

;)

Great logo... Maybe they'll decide to play a show on the other side of town the next night and use it.

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    on2legs wrote:
    mattcoz wrote:

WhiteSoxPearlJam.png

;)

Great logo... Maybe they'll decide to play a show on the other side of town the next night and use it.

:lol:
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    on2legs wrote:
    Hoping to put it on a tee shirt:

PJCubbyshirt_zps2137b623.jpg

LOVE IT.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I've been having recurring bad dreams about this trip for the past week. I keep forgetting my luggage as I head to the airport (actually, don't even just forget my luggage - I forgot to pack altogether), and I'm going to miss the plane if I go back for it, and I start to panic, and I also realize that I don't have nearly enough money to get through the trip. Also, it's not Chicago, it's Paris. But it's the same show. :fp: It's so stupid! :lol: .... I think they might be financial stress dreams. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I've been having recurring bad dreams about this trip for the past week. I keep forgetting my luggage as I head to the airport (actually, don't even just forget my luggage - I forgot to pack altogether), and I'm going to miss the plane if I go back for it, and I start to panic, and I also realize that I don't have nearly enough money to get through the trip. Also, it's not Chicago, it's Paris. But it's the same show. :fp: It's so stupid! :lol: .... I think they might be financial stress dreams. :oops:

toothbrush and toothpaste at the hotel....

shopping on michigan and state just outside the hotel.

no need to pack if you ask me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Sounds to me like you're getting all your worrying done now ... come time for the trip, you'll be all worried out and you'll have nothing to do but enjoy the awesomeness. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    edited March 2013
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Sounds to me like you're getting all your worrying done now ... come time for the trip, you'll be all worried out and you'll have nothing to do but enjoy the awesomeness. :D
    Even if I don't get it out of the way, I'll be way too drunk to worry in any case! :lol:;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Ever if I don't get it out of the way, I'll be way too drunk to worry in any case! :lol:;)

:lol::lol::lol:

:thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    fuck epic!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
    anyone know where in chicago i can rent a unicycle?
    :lol: So I'll know how to spot PillowPants at least. :thumbup:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i don't see any for rent, but i'd be happy to pick one up from craigslist for you

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/bik/3684947106.html
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    aaaaaoq.jpg
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    aaaaaoq.jpg
    :D:D:D
    Can't wait!
    ELITIST FUK
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    aaaaaoq.jpg

Oh you know I like this one!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
    aaaaaoq.jpg

Oh you know I like this one!
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    reeling-smiley.gif
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Chicago1.jpg
    Chicago1.jpg
    Chicago1.jpg
    Wow, what an odd decision, putting a freeway right on top of the entire waterfront. :wtf:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Chicago1.jpg
    Wow, what an odd decision, putting a freeway right on top of the entire waterfront. :wtf:

it's not a freeway.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Chicago1.jpg

just about everyone flying in from the east should get this view. they funnel all the planes up over navy pier.

if you come from the west, good chance you can see my house and office.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Chicago1.jpg

it's not a freeway.
    Highway?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Highway?

busy four lane road.

lake shore drive for those playing along at home
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg