Options

Listening to Camden 1

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
ok everyone knows there are some things you dont or cant pick up there live, but thank god for bootlegs so you can go thru the whole show with a fine-tooth comb

Post some things you love about the show !

Here are some things i found

at the very end of Jeremy some guy shouts out very loudly "Rock out with Your cock Out" , Priceless!!!!

another thing i love is how they really went back to the old days and played the original versions, especially with Why go. i know in 03 they played it a few times, and it sounded very stripped and really not to its full potential!! well at camden it fucking sounds like it did back in 92 !! good for fucking pearl jam

i love being there and listening to everyone singing along, but you wonder sometimes if its going to be picked up on the bootlegs. well jesus christ we were fucking loud!!, because there are sooo many parts were you hear the crowd amazingly !! and i love when eddie jsut handed the mic over to us during a few songs

does anyone else feel a sense of pride and a little gratefulness to the fact that PJ actually listened to its fans. they played leash!!!. i mean i know its been requested now for a few years, but you have to admit it feels kinda weird that the band actually listened to us and gave us something we wanted . most bands would be like fuck them ill play what i want, they took the time to most likely relearn it and perfected it . Thank you guys
although it sounds like eddie is censoring himself " get out of my lucky face"
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    imfaithfulimfaithful Posts: 106
    ok everyone knows there are some things you dont or cant pick up there live, but thank god for bootlegs so you can go thru the whole show with a fine-tooth comb

Post some things you love about the show !

Here are some things i found

at the very end of Jeremy some guy shouts out very loudly "Rock out with Your cock Out" , Priceless!!!!

another thing i love is how they really went back to the old days on played the original versions, especially with Why go. i know in 03 they played it a few times, and it sounded very stripped and really not to its full potential!! well at camden it fucking sounds like it did back in 92 !! good for fucking pearl jam

i love being there and listening to everyone singing along, but you wonder sometimes if its going to be picked up on the bootlegs. well jesus christ we were fucking loud!!, because there are sooo many parts were you hear the crowd amazingly !! and i love when eddie jsut handed the mic over to us during a few songs

does anyone else feel a sense of pride and a little gratefulness to the fact that PJ actually listened to its fans. they played leash!!!. i mean i now its been requested now for a few years, but you have to admit it feels kinda weird that the band actually listened to us and gave us something we wanted . most bands would be like fuck them ill play what i want, they took the time to most likely relearn it and perfected it . Thank you guys
    although it sounds like eddie is censoring himself " get out of my lucky face"

i have been listening to both shows and im just remembering how much i loved being there both nights....what a weekend it was. and i was screaming with the rest of you on those songs.....cant wait till saturday and june 23rd.....
    I LOVE THIS BAND

"If some guy's not really giving me a reaction, I'll try and fucking get a reaction out of him. And I feed off of that. I go crazy. In a good way."-Mike McCready

www.myspace.com/lovethejam
  • Options
    I've been listening to both Camden shows and they sound much better than I remember. The crowd was very loud, and it sometimes makes it hard to really listen to the music. So, I am loving these bootlegs :D!!!

And about Leash... I was one of those who didn't care whether they ever played it or not, but when the song started it almost didn't seem real to me after all the drama over it. I was expecting them to maybe play it half jokingly if at all, but they actually played it for real and continue to play it. That's awesome!