:lol::lol::lol: :wave:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

well..hello there! :wave: And yes I'll see you too! :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    afroannnie wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Woohoo!!!! Is it July yet?!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Hey 10clubbers- :wave: what about Chicago? :-? I have no idea what you are all talking about and I am too lazy to scroll back and find out- just let me tell AFROANNNIE that I love the quote in his or her signature- what show was that? yeah I'm too lazy to look that up too...it's Wednesday, gimme a break :lolno:
    Peace out and I'll see everyone in Chicago!! :wave:

It's from the Bristow, VA show...I won the lottery for that show so I was front and center... :mrgreen::mrgreen: This quote cracked me up because I'm pretty sure he was just making up that shit on the spot. :lol::lol:

He went on to say something like "We're going to take this thing up for awhile...and then bring it back down..and return you safely to your cars" :D
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Woohoo!!!! Is it July yet?!!!

I wish! according to the countdown on my phone...we still have 128 days... :corn:
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :lol: thanks Afroannnie- very cool! :thumbup: now what about Chicago? :?:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

We HAVE to meet!! :D
    Definitely! :D

ok!! I'm in!! :mrgreen:
    :think: Well.... okay. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    bgirl59 wrote:
    The big Wrigley Field concert in July... You haven't heard?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • StephaineStephaine Posts: 62
    Forgive my ignorance... Early on in this thread, someone posted the cubs' logo & PJ tour, etc. Will it be the shirt for this concert? If not, it should be because this logo is hella sic. One more ignorant question: if the concert is sold out, was the email about a package deal for hotel etc for ppl who were fortunate enough to get tickets?
    Stephaine wrote:
    Forgive my ignorance... Early on in this thread, someone posted the cubs' logo & PJ tour, etc. Will it be the shirt for this concert? If not, it should be because this logo is hella sic. One more ignorant question: if the concert is sold out, was the email about a package deal for hotel etc for ppl who were fortunate enough to get tickets?
    The email is for any 10C member who finds tix - doesn't matter how they get the tix.
    I'm sure they probably will have some kind of PJ/Cubs t-shirt at the merch stand.
    The concert was the fastest sell-out in Wrigley history... but that doesn't mean you can't get tix. :)
    bgirl59 wrote:

I think there's some kind of shindig going on... :think:
    Uhm... not to be anal... but does anyone know if the logo posted early on in this thread will be a concert shirt? I'm embarrassed to admit it but I was a cubs fan before I was a PJ fan.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Stephaine wrote:
    Uhm... not to be anal... but does anyone know if the logo posted early on in this thread will be a concert shirt? I'm embarrassed to admit it but I was a cubs fan before I was a PJ fan.

Pretty sure that was just a fan-made logo ... nothing official. But I wouldn't be surprised if some industrial fan turns it into a unofficial concert shirt that others could acquire.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Who is planning the Thurs-Sat itinerary?

Myself and three friends... EWR to ORD
  • iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    kw18 wrote:
    Stephaine wrote:

Pretty sure that was just a fan-made logo ... nothing official. But I wouldn't be surprised if some industrial fan turns it into a unofficial concert shirt that others could acquire.

Well I made this one and I will damn sure wear it.... 8-)

ry%3D400
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
    Here's another someone else made...and I will probably wear this one tool... :lol:

ccffcf16-46ec-4fbb-9656-a013a4773578_zps19de0e58.jpg
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    iisee wrote:
    Here's another someone else made...and I will probably wear this one tool... :lol:

That's awesome!
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Stephaine wrote:
    I was a Cubs fan at least 15 years before I was a PJ fan. I'm a much bigger PJ fan than I am a Cubs fan these days (sorry, Theo).
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,642
    iisee wrote:

I want this!
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,642
    I'm gonna see my friend,.. I'm gonna see my friend,.. Make it go away
    I'm sick of everything,.. I'm gonna see my friend,.. Make it go away
    I'm gonna see my friend,.. I'm gonna see my friend,.. Make it go away
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    fuck chicago
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    iisee: how ru making it - going to a graphics place with your drawing? If you'd like to make another, I'd be more than willIng to pay a fair price and help with the associated costs.

General Question: I missed out on the presale & was thinking of purchasing 2 tickets for Chicago. I'm chapped scalpers are asking large sums of money. Since I grew up in Chicago, Wriggley Field holds a sentimental value. To see PJ at this venue would be special. Would you spend a grand per ticket plus flight and hotel arrangements? I know it depends on what a person is willing to pay but it chaps to be ripped off.. just my ramblin thoughts.
    Stephaine wrote:
    iisee: how ru making it - going to a graphics place with your drawing? If you'd like to make another, I'd be more than willIng to pay a fair price and help with the associated costs.

General Question: I missed out on the presale & was thinking of purchasing 2 tickets for Chicago. I'm chapped scalpers are asking large sums of money. Since I grew up in Chicago, Wriggley Field holds a sentimental value. To see PJ at this venue would be special. Would you spend a grand per ticket plus flight and hotel arrangements? I know it depends on what a person is willing to pay but it chaps to be ripped off.. just my ramblin thoughts.

So far I have just done a couple at home using home printer and high quality transfer paper. I have considered a run of custom silk screen but dont want to run afoul of logo/branding police. I think the 'bear' shirt would be a cool silk screen. The Cubs/PJ circle logo would make a cool patch for hats or jackets or whatever...making a run of patches is much cheaper on that item.
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    iisee wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    Stephaine wrote:

Well I made this one and I will damn sure wear it.... 8-)

ry%3D400

Oo....I like this. Are you taking orders?
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    iisee wrote:

And this one, too!
    ELITIST FUK
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    :D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Stephaine wrote:
    Would you spend a grand per ticket plus flight and hotel arrangements?
    Hell no.
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    JTH wrote:
    Stephaine wrote:
    Would you spend a grand per ticket plus flight and hotel arrangements?
    Hell no.

No, not a grand. Someone on the forum is actually calculating the price drop as the show gets closer. I don't expect that GA tix will fall much (if any), but the others might.

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=205606&start=15&hilit=Ticket+prices
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Green River!

8562948762_baa211a116_n.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    october22 wrote:
    iisee wrote:

That's awesome!
    +1 sweet!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA