Options

ISO: Xmas singles/deep

jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
Thanks to the USPS, I'm again looking for the following items: 2003 Xmas single, 2010 Single (no Jeremy, falling down), and the 2011 single (devil doll). Also interested in the last 2 issues of deep, but mainly the vinyl. Need em shipped to Canada!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,373
    got an 03 and a devil doll pm sent
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options
    BezzaBezza Posts: 203
    I've got the 2010 single PM me if your still looking for it
  • Options
    Anyone else ever have USPS steal your vinyl??? I had the ' 10 and '11 singles, plus their Deep mags, shipped to me from the US for a good price, package arrives empty with a sticker from Canada Post saying the package was damaged and they fixed it...WTF!
    So still looking to grab these if anyone can help! Extra incentive: I'll either buy you a drink at the London show in July, or I'll grab you a poster from the show and send it to you for cost.
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    i got an emty package once.The corner was ripped and they fished the signed drumsticks out.Canada post sucks sometimes i called but just got the run around.Really lame makes me wonder if my mail man has good taste in music lol
    ajb
  • Options
    wpg pearl wrote:
    i got an emty package once.The corner was ripped and they fished the signed drumsticks out.Canada post sucks sometimes i called but just got the run around.Really lame makes me wonder if my mail man has good taste in music lol
    I'm hoping I can at least get my $$$ back. Who steals someone's vinyl???
  • Options
    So if USPS doesn't reimburse the seller, do I then go through PayPal/eBay? Anyone know?
  • Options
    Anyone wanna sell one?