Options

Billboard: Mike 'Stoked' For New Album

edited February 2013 in The Porch
New Billboard story with Mike talking about PJ's recording plans and some PJ radio plans too :)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... -new-album
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    I love that he said he's stoked! This interview sounds a little less certain on dates than the Rolling Stone interview. I hope he's right!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    I swear he has given this exact same interview for the last 4 records. Mike is always stoked. With that said, it still sounds like certain members of the band consider PJ to be their side band now.
    -PUSH ME AND I WILL RESIST!
  • Options
    HailRoad24 wrote:
    I swear he has given this exact same interview for the last 4 records. Mike is always stoked. With that said, it still sounds like certain members of the band consider PJ to be their side band now.

Probably not inspired byt PJ anymore. He knows they are safe with them. Can be semi-retired and just play some festivals and small tour for a month, make some Cash Money and have all the freedom to do his own thing whenever he wants for the 10 or 11 other months of the year. It's really a good set up with kids and getting older. Tough to tour, play gutair and especially sing with that power and strain on the PJ style of songs where it shreds vocal cords.