Options

Boston's "Snowpocalypse 2013"

12346»

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Poncier wrote:
    Had pizza last night...not that I'm adverse to eating it 2 nights in a row...but power has come back on, was out for an hour...douchebag on phone (I was finally so fed up I called Nstar) said "maybe they turned it off so they can connect some other areas"...now I have to reset all the damn clocks again when I get home, if it happens again I may go postal.

service worth waiting for.

seriously that stinks, sorry
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    Poncier wrote:
    Had pizza last night...not that I'm adverse to eating it 2 nights in a row...but power has come back on, was out for an hour...douchebag on phone (I was finally so fed up I called Nstar) said "maybe they turned it off so they can connect some other areas"...now I have to reset all the damn clocks again when I get home, if it happens again I may go postal.

maybe let the clocks go for a couple o days ;)
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Yeah, Nstar has been taking a beating on the PR front.

I have National Grid.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,221
    National Grid handled things much better from a PR perspective, saying what towns would be restored on what days...even if you hear your town is SOL for a few days, you know your situation and can make alternate plans if you need to...Nstar was just "its a multiple day restoration"...that really helps folks.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    National Grid handled things much better from a PR perspective, saying what towns would be restored on what days...even if you hear your town is SOL for a few days, you know your situation and can make alternate plans if you need to...Nstar was just "its a multiple day restoration"...that really helps folks.

You're 100% right. National Grid did a great job down on the South Coast. We were without for about 36 hours or so. I can deal with a lot but the no heat deal gets very old, very quick. Glad to see that you're up and going again.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.