Options

Petition to cancel Jason Aldean's Concert on 7/20

2»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    i need a hat
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i need a hat

??? Are you just posting things so you can get to 100K :lol:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    90% of "country" music today is pop music with a southern accent...this guy is a tool.
  • Options
    pjfan021 wrote:
    90% of "country" music today is pop music with a southern accent...this guy is a tool.

Dont forget the slow slide guitar.
  • Options
    i need a hat

??? Are you just posting things so you can get to 100K :lol:

let me know when im there.. ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    This is a pretty ridiculous threat, and obviously the concert is not gonig to be cancelled.
  • Options
    This is a pretty ridiculous threat, and obviously the concert is not gonig to be cancelled.

I think that is obvious to everyone but thanks for pointing it out. :D
  • Options
    is this show sold out?
  • Options
    is this show sold out?

No it is not. There are also 3 other acts on the bill including Kelly Clarkson.
  • Options
    LamentLament Posts: 294
    There are good country artists, even though I am not a country fan. They just all happened to be dead or close to dieing of old age.

Funny, that's exactly what the country musicians/fans I know say about rock...
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Ha!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Lament wrote:
    There are good country artists, even though I am not a country fan. They just all happened to be dead or close to dieing of old age.

Funny, that's exactly what the country musicians/fans I know say about rock...

Touche.
  • Options
    Lament wrote:
    The only way that picture could be any douchier would be if he were wearing a suit and sitting in a canoe barefoot. While playing a ukulele.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :lolno:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    Lament wrote:
    The only way that picture could be any douchier would be if he were wearing a suit and sitting in a canoe barefoot. While playing a ukulele.
    i see what you did here.. :lol::lol:

You'll never be able to convince me that Stone, Mike, Jeff, and Matt didn't all individually burst into uncontrollable laughter the first time they saw that picture.
    well..i dont know what the boys did..but i laugh my ass out when i saw it.. :lol:
    ofcourse our girls here find it hot!! :mrgreen: [/quote]

Damn skippy!
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,242
    I love how country music is like someone reading a newspaper to a beat :lol: All the popculture refrences that happened like yesterday

when I say Love...really mean it makes me puke
  • Options
    ANTIocmedANTIocmed Dopetown, IL Posts: 32
    There are 8400+ tickets available on Stubhub for Aldeans Wrigley Field show.....LOL, that's reason enought to cancel..........
    Say hello to the rug's topography..It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I love how country music is like someone reading a newspaper to a beat :lol: All the popculture refrences that happened like yesterday

when I say Love...really mean it makes me puke

What do you mean!? Honkey Tonk Badonka Donk was first time I heard that term.
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of Jason Aldeans music, but he will attract a two cubic shit tons of country vagina to Chicago. Country girls like to show their boobs at concerts. For this, I forgive him for being a white hillbilly rapper.

Fyi, I'll be the guy in the cowboy hat Friday night. And boots if I can find some.
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    You have almost convinced me to go to this show. I am from Georgia like Aldean :lol:
    I'm not a fan of Jason Aldeans music, but he will attract a two cubic shit tons of country vagina to Chicago. Country girls like to show their boobs at concerts. For this, I forgive him for being a white hillbilly rapper.

Fyi, I'll be the guy in the cowboy hat Friday night. And boots if I can find some.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    This other artist is a douche who will attract two cubic shit tons of country vagina to Chicago?

Some comments on this thread are so over the line that you can't see the line. See the Posting Guidelines at the top of the page please. We're an all ages forum and we're about music. If you don't like a certain kind of music, don't click on the thread....and rude comments about women aren't ok either.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.