Options

tenclub singles + deep mags

edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
hi guys this is the situation, im a long time Pearl Jam fan
but because of my own stupidity ive only been a member for well this is my 2nd year now.
so I only own one deep magazine and one tenclub single and was wondering where i can get more from from previous years Im guessing they are going to be pretty hard to find and most fans wont want to let them go, any help or ideas here are muchly appreciated, cheers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,572
    but because of my own stupidity ive only been a member for well this is my 2nd year now.
    so I only own one deep magazine and one tenclub single and was wondering where i can get more from from previous years Im guessing they are going to be pretty hard to find and most fans wont want to let them go, any help or ideas here are muchly appreciated, cheers

PM sent.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608

Here ya go: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=202706

Holiday singes 2000-2011
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

PM sent.
    i tryed replying to your pm but think my pm sending is playing up so you either got multiple replys or nothing at all. but yes im inetersted cheers
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    100 Pacer wrote:

PM sent.
    i tryed replying to your pm but think my pm sending is playing up so you either got multiple replys or nothing at all. but yes im inetersted cheers
    i answer you at thechnical forum why ..
    if the pm is still at outbox,means isnt read yet
    after someonevread it goes from outbox to sent messages
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049

This all depends on how much you want to spend of course, but no, it is not hard to get all the singles in a pretty short space of time. Really 91 is the hard one and most costly. The rest are regularly available and its good fun ticking them off the list! 2007 and 2008 were available in the shop for a long time but you wont have any problem getting them on here. Trust the people on this forum and deal with REAL fans where possible (not just someone looking to get as much money as possible). My advice is be patient and put a figure on what you want to spend.

1993 available right now for under $20 BUY NOW price on a well known auction site. See, its easy!
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    Mango wrote:

1993 available right now for under $20 BUY NOW price on a well known auction site. See, its easy!

Is it against the rules to say eBay on here? I've noticed people are always reluctant to say it.

eBay
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Not at all. Posting links to auctions is though.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    LarsK13LarsK13 Germany Posts: 1,650
    i answer you at thechnical forum why ..
    if the pm is still at outbox,means isnt read yet
    after someonevread it goes from outbox to sent messages
    well spoken Greek man :lol:
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • Options
    Mango wrote:

This all depends on how much you want to spend of course, but no, it is not hard to get all the singles in a pretty short space of time. Really 91 is the hard one and most costly. The rest are regularly available and its good fun ticking them off the list! 2007 and 2008 were available in the shop for a long time but you wont have any problem getting them on here. Trust the people on this forum and deal with REAL fans where possible (not just someone looking to get as much money as possible). My advice is be patient and put a figure on what you want to spend.

cheers thanks for the help and advice i really hope i can get the full set of deep magazines and tenclub singles, i actually had a few pms so waiting to get from info them. i looked at that "well known action site" when you first posted this but it appears to be gone already. anyway fingers crossed ill continue my search, cheers