Options

FS: Raleigh '98 poster

KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
I'm selling one of my most prized possessions: my mint condition framed Raleigh '98 poster. Asking $550 shipped (I'll be shipping in the frame which will be fairly expensive). If interested in seeing pictures of it, please PM me your email. This isn't eBay, so I'll spare you all the rhetoric about how rare and sought after this one is. You guys know what's up......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Price is more than fair, especially considering that your eating the S/H, which I know will not be cheap.
    I just mailed out my Klausen AC 05 and it set me back more than $150.

Good luck. Someone snatch this up for this price.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Price is more than fair, especially considering that your eating the S/H, which I know will not be cheap.

I guess I need to add that I'll take care of the shipping within the US. International shipping will be on the buyer.
  • Options
    KC2917 wrote:

I guess I need to add that I'll take care of the shipping within the US. International shipping will be on the buyer.
    Definitely. I'd hate to price that out.
  • Options
    wow GREAT, GREAT deal here people.

if this is still around on payday. I may pm you.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I '24
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Best print ever :D

Framed for $550

And shipped ? :shock:

My god. GREAT deal

( do be careful with shipping - I got an Oakland shipped to me framed once and it arrived smashed to pieces - somehow the glass didbt tear the print - phew)
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,572
    KC2917 wrote:
    I'm selling one of my most prized possessions: my mint condition framed Raleigh '98 poster. Asking $550 shipped (I'll be shipping in the frame which will be fairly expensive). If interested in seeing pictures of it, please PM me your email. This isn't eBay, so I'll spare you all the rhetoric about how rare and sought after this one is. You guys know what's up......

Can it be removed from the frame?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

Yes, but I'm not going to take it out and risk messing something up. It's not dry mounted or anything, just professionally matted and framed.
  • Options
    KC2917 wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:

Yes, but I'm not going to take it out and risk messing something up. It's not dry mounted or anything, just professionally matted and framed.

Ok, after getting some advise from a few good folks on here, I'm having second thoughts about shipping it in the frame. If someone wants it shipped that way, then that's fine, but I'd be open to having it professionally removed from the frame upon request. I'll work out those details with anyone interested through PM's.

Also, I'll be emailing the pictures to everyone who requested them today.

LET'S GO 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    As long as you use UPS to pack it and ship it you should be fine.
    Is it glass or plexi?
  • Options
    Is it glass or plexi?

UV glass
  • Options
    KC2917 wrote:
    Is it glass or plexi?

UV glass
    Gotcha. That would be my only worry.
  • Options
    KC2917 wrote:
    Is it glass or plexi?

UV glass
    Gotcha. That would be my only worry.

Yeah, I was gonna bubble wrap the F out of it.
  • Options
    This is surprisingly still available.
  • Options
    KC2917 wrote:
    This is surprisingly still available.
    People arent buying much, with the Wrigley show coming up and the unannounced fall shows.

I'm sure someone will eventually bite on it once things settle down.
  • Options
    payday is coming

how much extra for shipping to vancouver?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I '24
  • Options
    payday is coming

With or without the frame? I'll do the same deal international if I can ship it in a tube.
  • Options
    KC2917 wrote:
    payday is coming

With or without the frame? I'll do the same deal international if I can ship it in a tube.

id want the frame job
  • Options
    KC2917 wrote:
    payday is coming

id want the frame job

Not really sure, probably upwards of $50? Maybe more? I'd have to price it out. PM me if you want to work something out.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    KC2917 wrote:
    payday is coming

id want the frame job

Not really sure, probably upwards of $50? Maybe more? I'd have to price it out. PM me if you want to work something out.[/quote]

I recently shipped a framed poster (a 1998 in fact) to the Vancouver area and it was actually less than it was going to ship it to Michigan... Not by much, but it was less. Figure out the box you're going to use, estimate the weight (I was two ounces off) and go on USPS.com to estimate it. I guess ups might not be the same, but I used USPS priority mail and I did indeed bubble wrap the f out of it, and double boxed it too!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options

I recently shipped a framed poster (a 1998 in fact) to the Vancouver area and it was actually less than it was going to ship it to Michigan... Not by much, but it was less. Figure out the box you're going to use, estimate the weight (I was two ounces off) and go on USPS.com to estimate it. I guess ups might not be the same, but I used USPS priority mail and I did indeed bubble wrap the f out of it, and double boxed it too!

There ya go...